Cowboys vs South Carolina Basketball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 14, 2010
This group of kids play their asses off

If you're an OSU fan you should be very proud of the effort that is getting put into this season amidst am insane of adversity

It's a great day to be a Cowboy.

Nov 14, 2010
When your coaches motivation for winning goes beyond personal gain and elevation it bleeds into the kids effort.
Boynton is laying the foundation for the culture he wants for this program and it's one OSU fans will be if not already are very proud of

This is why OSU fans like him so much.

Jun 25, 2011
Looks like Dizzy shot well today. Good to see. We need that kind of contribution from him. Kind of have to wonder how he only got 1 rebound in 37 minutes though.

Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
Looks like Dizzy shot well today. Good to see. We need that kind of contribution from him. Kind of have to wonder how he only got 1 rebound in 37 minutes though.
It looked like they played a lot of zone today and Dizzy was at the top of the 2-3. Not a lot of rebound opportunities when you’re at the 3-point line.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2010
So Trey is out for the year. Looks like we'll need to recruit another walk-on so we can have five on five practices. Too bad for him. May have gotten some legit playing time this year with all our depth issues. Bad things keep happening to this team but they still don't back down. So proud to be a Cowboy and represented by this team of super young men.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So Trey is out for the year. Looks like we'll need to recruit another walk-on so we can have five on five practices. Too bad for him. May have gotten some legit playing time this year with all our depth issues. Bad things keep happening to this team but they still don't back down. So proud to be a Cowboy and represented by this team of super young men.
They are 8 team players and 5-6 walk on players. They don't need more for practice. They need 1 more for depth on the bench, so hopefully one of those 5-6 can suit up and help along with Major and Demuth.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Feb 4, 2016
florida
They are 8 team players and 5-6 walk on players. They don't need more for practice. They need 1 more for depth on the bench, so hopefully one of those 5-6 can suit up and help along with Major and Demuth.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
TV guys said one of the managers suited up but didn't catch his name.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I must say, at the OU game I was worried late as I kept thinking we weren't even safe with a ten point lead. And I was unfortunately correct. But at the SC game I was constantly watching the score and thinking that as long as we kept it within 2 possessions, if we got behind, that we would be able to go on a run and win. The guys just didn't look as gassed, they looked more relaxed and in control.