Cowboys vs Jayhawks

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So they won the opportunity to win the third round of Bedlam and follow it up with a game against a very embarrassed KU playing in Phog Allen East in KC. Seems somewhat a Pyrrhic victory...but I'll take it!!
I kind of like the opportunity to tack on a 2nd Bedlam win this season.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
http://es.pn/2FkZkCc via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Love this. It's postgame and he has to say this: "Mitch, if you can hear me". My son said it was loudest and craziest he's seen it and he's a 3rd year and has gone to games with me here and there for almost 10.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The scandal, having to sit Carroll for the first several games, having to dismiss Dillard (who should've and would've contributed greatly, and the other guy (I'm forgetting his name). Being a first year head coach and handling all this crap, I'd say he handled it pretty damn good. Hope he stays around for a while.
Dillard
Dawson.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
@OP 9000 I would love to have the cinematic highlights include some of the post game presser. Also, if someone caught it, the interactions between the students and the players during the game.

Also, are the normal intro video and the senior tribute video gonna be on YouTube?

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Man, where was this thread towards the end of the game when I wanted to post because I finally was able to sit down and watch? I'm just now starting to read it.

I've at least figured something out. I can't see this thread in the individual Forum listing or under "New Posts". BUT it does show up as a latest reply in the overall Forums listing. Screen Shots below @OP 9000

Note that my post is not there at the top in this pic.
1520181304157.png

But in the pic below the system shows this thread with my reply as the latest:

1520181403944.png

Not sure of how this bug works.

Sep 23, 2010
Great way for the seniors to finish in GIA. Dealing with 3 different head coaches and several more assistant coaches.....they were great representatives of our university. In an environment where kids transfer for basically nothing anymore, these guys stuck it out for our school throughout. Must give Ford credit for recruiting three fine young men to our school.