Cowboys vs Jayhawks

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Thank you HCMB, the crow I have had over your hiring is really quite delicious
The scandal, having to sit Carroll for the first several games, having to dismiss Dillard (who should've and would've contributed greatly, and the other guy (I'm forgetting his name). Being a first year head coach and handling all this crap, I'd say he handled it pretty damn good. Hope he stays around for a while.

Aug 14, 2005
The scandal, having to sit Carroll for the first several games, having to dismiss Dillard (who should've and would've contributed greatly, and the other guy (I'm forgetting his name). Being a first year head coach and handling all this crap, I'd say he handled it pretty damn good. Hope he stays around for a while.
When you consider all these things, the coaching job that Coach Boynton did was remarkable. I hope he's a star in the making, the evidence sure seems to point to that.

Sep 3, 2010
Dillard

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I admire the focus the staff has had all year. Even when things weren't going great they went to the next game.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Man, where was this thread towards the end of the game when I wanted to post because I finally was able to sit down and watch? I'm just now starting to read it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk