Cowboys vs Jayhawks MBB

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
We've haven't scored in the past 7 minutes. You can't go into an offensive drought like that and expect to win against a good team like Kansas. Playing for the second day in a row with limited depth is starting to show.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Unfortunately I think we will get screwed after listening to ESPN
Lunardi is a moron. He just talks in circles. And the stuff he says doesn't make any sense. Like "all of ous losses are to tournament teams" which is an outright lie. They lost to Iowa State, and they lost to us twice, a team he doesn't have in the tournament. Then when tom crean called him out on osu he literally had no reason as to why they wouldn't be in.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Lunardi is a moron. He just talks in circles. And the stuff he says doesn't make any sense. Like "all of ous losses are to tournament teams" which is an outright lie. They lost to Iowa State, and they lost to us twice, a team he doesn't have in the tournament. Then when tom crean called him out on osu he literally had no reason as to why they wouldn't be in.
I agree with you but I think they put bama in over us.

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I agree with you but I think they put bama in over us.
If ou is in and we aren't it's a crock of BS. We should be in, despite the preformance we are putting on right now. We are likely 2-1 vs KU and today we played on 18 hours rest in front of nearly 18K KU fans...it is what it is but we are honestly the better team on equal rest vs KU. IF we are left out..it's a mess.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
If ou is in and we aren't it's a crock of BS. We should be in, despite the preformance we are putting on right now. We are likely 2-1 vs KU and today we played on 18 hours rest in front of nearly 18K KU fans...it is what it is but we are honestly the better team on equal rest vs KU. IF we are left out..it's a mess.
I totally agree but I just get a bad feeling we will be screwed

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Well that's basically the game...tough to beat anyone 3 times in one year much less KU...however being 2-1 vs KU isn't bad especially considering two of those games were major road games. We know who the better team is between the two this year despite the game today.