Cowboys in the NFL

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

VENTRINO

You've got 5 seconds.. and 3 are up.
Sep 10, 2008
The Dojo
Blake Jarwin has scored on a 28 yard pass from Prescott for the Cowboys first touchdown of the season.

Chris Carson has a 1 yard TD for the Seahawks first score of the year.

Tre Flowers leads the Seahawks with 4 tackles so far.

Feel free to update!

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Blake Jarwin has scored on a 28 yard pass from Prescott for the Cowboys first touchdown of the season.

Chris Carson has a 1 yard TD for the Seahawks first score of the year.

Tre Flowers leads the Seahawks with 4 tackles so far.

Feel free to update!
Did Justice Hill play? Was he active?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2012
Washington had 2 catches against 6 targets but made the most of one that went for half the field.

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
Washington had 2 catches against 6 targets but made the most of one that went for half the field.
2 of the 4 incomplete were uncatchable bailout throws to avoid a sack. Another was the interception in the endzone that was caught 10 yds from where the safety was standing when it was launched. The safety was staring down the QB the whole time and waited on the ball to intercept. Washington had his head turned looking for the ball and didnt see the safety until he watched the overthrown ball being caught.

I mean Washington isnt perfect and has some questionable routes at times but most of those targets weren't close.

Nov 6, 2010
2 of the 4 incomplete were uncatchable bailout throws to avoid a sack. Another was the interception in the endzone that was caught 10 yds from where the safety was standing when it was launched. The safety was staring down the QB the whole time and waited on the ball to intercept. Washington had his head turned looking for the ball and didnt see the safety until he watched the overthrown ball being caught.

I mean Washington isnt perfect and has some questionable routes at times but most of those targets weren't close.
So, the question is, how many horrendous performances from Rothlisberger do they endure before doing the unthinkable and bench the old fat man? I know the conventional wisdom is Rudolph doesn't get in unless Big Ben gets hurt, but what was his QBR in that game??

VENTRINO

You've got 5 seconds.. and 3 are up.
Sep 10, 2008
The Dojo
So, the question is, how many horrendous performances from Rothlisberger do they endure before doing the unthinkable and bench the old fat man? I know the conventional wisdom is Rudolph doesn't get in unless Big Ben gets hurt, but what was his QBR in that game??
If they aren’t gonna give Mason a chance when the team is losing by 30, he ain’t playing unless Ben gets hurt

Aug 16, 2012

If they aren’t gonna give Mason a chance when the team is losing by 30, he ain’t playing unless Ben gets hurt
Maybe. Game one they didn't expect a blowout. If games 2-5 go the same way, the calculus could change quickly.
IMO, BR is in the game for nothing more than a paycheck. He is listless and quite frankly, a primadonna. Steelers are mismanaged and IMO, it is time for BR to hang up the cleats. If the team is on track for a losing season, guarantee you that he suddenly gets "hurt". Mason will be thrown to the wolves and BR can sit back, claim no responsibility for the season, and be named the starter once again next year.

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
You just had to make me go look:cursing::facepalm: