Cowboys at the Wrestling US Open

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
Ringer loses 2-0 and Schafer gets hurt in his first match and can’t go in the 2nd.
Final X should be exciting

Jun 23, 2009
New York
Pretty surprised that Ringer really had nothing for Zahid, he was pretty much dominated. Not sure where he goes from here, he may not get better than being the 3rd best guy at this weight

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Speaking of OSU wrestling, Kenny Monday will be the male recipient at this year's Iba Awards...

Kenny Monday’s link to legendary coach Henry Iba began when he was an Oklahoma State wrestler in the early 1980s.

“Mr. Iba was a winner. When I started to look at Oklahoma State, that was something that I looked at. I’ve always been the kind of guy that paid attention to history and wanted to make history,” Monday said Tuesday.

“Mr. Iba was definitely a name that was recognizable. As a freshman, I stayed in Iba Hall. I’ll never forget my days in Iba Hall. There were a lot of great athletes — Garth Brooks stayed in the dorm with us — that I was associated with.”
Link