Cowboys (8-3) WIN 74-50 in Manhattan against KSU. Pokes are 2-3 in Big 12. #6 Kansas on TUESDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 13, 2005
Bryce Williams and Cade Cunningham were basically nonexistent tonight and we still win by 16. 2-3 in conference was about the best case scenario at this point when we started conference play. Should have had a few more though.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Nice job. Pokes. Next 4 games are:

#6 Kansas in GIA
BEDLAM in GIA
#14 WVU in Morgantown
#2 Baylor in GIA.

Enjoy the win tonight but a tough road lies ahead.

Mar 11, 2006
I don’t get the negative comments on Cade. His talents are incredible and rare. His foul trouble is a major reason why we had the WVU collapse.

Honestly, he is a cross between Ben Simmons and Grant Hill to me. All three strong with the ball, long, great passers, and shooting is not their strongest suit. However, Cade is a much better shooter than Ben. In fact, I think he is a better shooter than Lebron at this stage and Lebron has turned into a decent shooter.

I don’t see how he is not a top 3 pick in NBA draft. And could be #1, I haven’t seen anyone who I would draft ahead of him —- unless I had a team that needed a position Luke Garza would fill.

We need to enjoy and appreciate him now. He is special. Dude can flat out ball.

Jan 13, 2005
I don’t get the negative comments on Cade. His talents are incredible and rare. His foul trouble is a major reason why we had the WVU collapse.

Honestly, he is a cross between Ben Simmons and Grant Hill to me. All three strong with the ball, long, great passers, and shooting is not their strongest suit. However, Cade is a much better shooter than Ben. In fact, I think he is a better shooter than Lebron at this stage and Lebron has turned into a decent shooter.

I don’t see how he is not a top 3 pick in NBA draft. And could be #1, I haven’t seen anyone who I would draft ahead of him —- unless I had a team that needed a position Luke Garza would fill.

We need to enjoy and appreciate him now. He is special. Dude can flat out ball.
Most of the time I agree with you but he undeniably had his worse game as a Poke tonight on both ends