Cowboys (7-2) WIN 82-77 OT against #13 Texas Tech. Next up #9 WVU in GIA MONDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
One thought this morning. It seems Boynton has quit worrying about position, size, experience or fit. He's now just playing his best players. He's no longer worried about playing 10-11 guys, he's just playing his best players he trusts. We are so much longer and more athletic than we've been previous years. We got more athletic when we took Harris and Flavors out of the rotation and Williams and Walker became a primary part of the rotation. Ice and Cade's size as perimeter plays has allowed us to effectively play small ball.

Apr 14, 2009
Coach needs to Focus on the first 5 minutes of the second half. We come out of the halftime flat.We did it against Texas. We did it again yesterday. I believe he needs to use his timeouts judiciously. And show some emotion and have some do better talks during that critical time.
JMHO

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
We had more assists than we did turnovers today.

I think that's because we put Ice at the point
I like putting the ball in Ice or Avery’s hands and letting Cade play off the ball. I think that gets those two more involved in the offense and makes it more difficult for other teams to match up with us defensively. It will also make us more formidable as the year progresses because we will have three people who could run point. How does a team
match up against that?
I also think it will be good for Cade in regards to his draft options. It will show maturity for him to be able to play in different roles in different circumstances to play his best for the team.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 29, 2016
US
Cade has already dropped, even significantly in some mock drafts, on average of 4 spots. Here he was first, now he's fourth. He will still be drafted, but I have a feeling he will be back next season, if he drops out of first 10. I think there's a 60% chance he will be a sophomore next year. If his play does not improve, he will be back. Or he will probably go regardless of pick number.

https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Taking "charges" has become laughable and the refs continue to encourage this crap where guys slide in front briefly and fall.
The one with Benson (sp??), where he just kept back pedaling with his feet and never got set was outrageous.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 23, 2010
Cade has already dropped, even significantly in some mock drafts, on average of 4 spots. Here he was first, now he's fourth. He will still be drafted, but I have a feeling he will be back next season, if he drops out of first 10. I think there's a 60% chance he will be a sophomore next year. If his play does not improve, he will be back. Or he will probably go regardless of pick number.

Cade Cunningham will be minimum top 3 pick and he will not be coming back regardless.

PrincetonPoke23

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA

There is a 1% chance Cade Cunningham comes back next year - catastrophic injury and wants to prove he's back to full strength. Outside of that, there is no way he's coming back.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

Sam Vecenie still has him as the clear #1 guy, and he’s one of if not the best NBA Draft expert in the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk