Cowboys (7-2) WIN 82-77 OT against #13 Texas Tech. Next up #9 WVU in GIA MONDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Cowboys win big in Lubbock. Cowboys are now 1-2 in Big 12, 6-2 overall. Next up #9 WVU in GIA. Catch the Highlights

https://youtu.be/7NyaJDpTi6M

https://twitter.com/osumbb/status/1345527249735450624?s=21

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2009
If some of them can make some three pointers and some midrange shots they could steal a game. If they continue to shoot a % in the low 30’s they will lose.
Simple just make shots.

Oct 30, 2007
If some of them can make some three pointers and some midrange shots they could steal a game. If they continue to shoot a % in the low 30’s they will lose.
Simple just make shots.
Simple, run an actual offense and take good shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
It's on New TV, not Old TV.

ESPN+ was one of my early forays into New TV, which my old ass is being sucked into while kicking and screaming. Even though I was an early adopter of DirecTV (I had no other choice to keep ESPN 25+ years ago, when it was watchable), I've been slow to change to full-on streaming. I have no doubt I'll do so in 2021. I only got ESPN+ for OSU basketball, but I only keep DirecTV any more because we're used to it. Lots of other dinosaurs (my older, ancient, brother and a couple golf buddies) have done it and like it, so it won't be much longer for me.

Feb 25, 2008
Back in my day all our TV was on one system. We got the game, or we didn't.

And we liked it!!

While I can figure out "new TV", I don't want to. I liked to see what's on my 6 channels over the air via the TV Guide .... then my 20 channels and HBO for movies on cable via the TV Guide and HBO guide, then my sports package on cable, then my 200+ channels on cable with the cable companies scrolling (now controllable/searchable) guide.

Now I see something I want to watch and have to figure out if its available on cable or if I have to subscribe to this, that or the other and is it for free or does it cost be extra.

Sometimes I long for the good old days of 6 channels over the air and a TV guide subscription. Could always do the crossword puzzle when nothing was on worth watching.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Back in my day all our TV was on one system. We got the game, or we didn't.

And we liked it!!

While I can figure out "new TV", I don't want to. I liked to see what's on my 6 channels over the air via the TV Guide .... then my 20 channels and HBO for movies on cable via the TV Guide and HBO guide, then my sports package on cable, then my 200+ channels on cable with the cable companies scrolling (now controllable/searchable) guide.

Now I see something I want to watch and have to figure out if its available on cable or if I have to subscribe to this, that or the other and is it for free or does it cost be extra.

Sometimes I long for the good old days of 6 channels over the air and a TV guide subscription. Could always do the crossword puzzle when nothing was on worth watching.
I waited for a long time and finally subscribe to ESPN+. It’s worth it for $49 a year. Quite a bit of OSU stuff on there. There’s some pretty good other material on there. If you like MMA there’s a ton on there and they’ve got some good documentaries and specials. If you subscribe check out the Bruce Lee documentary called “Be Water my Friend”

Nov 14, 2010
I'm hearing that Ice is going to run point more today to keep the ball moving better.

And that Tech is really good running their motion offense so we likely will play a lot of zone so as to simplify guarding their motion offense.

I hope McClung has 0 points and fouls out.

I got tired of him when Georgetown beat us at home.

Feb 25, 2008
I waited for a long time and finally subscribe to ESPN+. It’s worth it for $49 a year. Quite a bit of OSU stuff on there. There’s some pretty good other material on there. If you like MMA there’s a ton on there and they’ve got some good documentaries and specials. If you subscribe check out the Bruce Lee documentary called “Be Water my Friend”
Thanks,

I did subscribe way back when it first was "required" to watch OSU. Got the package with Disney and Hulu.

But I also spent 5 minutes searching my "normal" TV for games today looking for OSU. Then I remember to search the internet to see if it was on ESPN Plus. I wish there was a better "TV Guide" to find what I want to watch without seeing hundreds of thousands of things I don't care to watch.

Nov 14, 2010
Thanks,

I did subscribe way back when it first was "required" to watch OSU. Got the package with Disney and Hulu.

But I also spent 5 minutes searching my "normal" TV for games today looking for OSU. Then I remember to search the internet to see if it was on ESPN Plus. I wish there was a better "TV Guide" to find what I want to watch without seeing hundreds of thousands of things I don't care to watch.
Download the ESPN App
Go to scores
Then click on whichever sport you want

For each game it will list the video options for it