Cowboys 4Ever Poll

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What is your opinion of the song and age range

• Like it -- Ages 24 and under

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Like it -- Ages 25-40

Votes: 27 5.5%
  • Like it -- Ages 41+

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Neutral/Wait and See -- Ages 24 and under

Votes: 30 6.1%
  • Neutral/Wait and See -- Ages 25-40

Votes: 72 14.6%
  • Neutral/Wait and See -- Ages 41+

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • GAH, my ears are bleeding! -- Ages 24 and under

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • GAH, my ears are bleeding! -- Ages 25-40

Votes: 154 31.2%
  • GAH, my ears are bleeding! -- 41+

Votes: 49 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokes28

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 26, 2003
Carl Junction, MO
facebook.com
Re: Cowboys Forever

I'm not certain that it is the intro. However I've heard people say they've heard it blaring from the speakers at the stadium the last few weeks. So with that information you can form your own guess.

Personally I think it isn't all that great. I love the lyrics but I just don't get pumped by the song. It may be different in a pre-game setting though.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

Apr 16, 2008

Is the song hosted anywhere else? I am proud to say that I am not a member of facebook and don't want to join just to hear one song. Is it like the other songs by August Rose/John Martin? I have located a few other songs on various websites, and unless it is a great departure from the other work, I can't imagine it will get me pumped up to watch football.

Aug 3, 2006

Pretty lame, okay very very lame. It is actually pretty sad if that is the best they could come up with. We might need to look around for someone else with taste to work on this kind of stuff for future seasons. The intro would be better with no volume at all, it would be much more enjoyable. The intro video is going to have to blow me away for the whole production to even be acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.