Cowboy Basketball: vs Wichita State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Not yet, Cro. Doubt has entered my mind, but until he has a few seasons of his recruits under his coaching, its really tough to know what he's made of. This is also his first HC job, so I can accept some learning curve. If we're still floundering around the middle of the conference in 3-4 years with little noise in the tourney, then I'll reluctantly think about finding a replacement.

I think you have to give people time to implement their system and get their guys to run it. That doesn't happen overnight. But at some point you pretty much know what you're getting. I don't believe we know what we have with Boynton quite yet. So far he's proven to recruit talented guys, but hasn't been able to keep them on campus for an entire season. He's also proven that he can beat KU or win an early-season tourney, then follow it up with a 30 point loss at home. Kinda Jekyll and Hyde so far....and kinda similar to our last coach....which is unfortunately, because I REALLY want him to have success at OSU.
well, we'll all be waiting anxiously for you to tell us when it's time for a change.........

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
From Frank Bonner II: Point guard Isaac Likekele's absence is causing problems for the Cowboys

Point guard Isaac Likekele has been out with an illness the past two games and OSU hasn’t been the same without him. The past few games have shown that Likekele’s presence is what steers the ship.

“He’s probably one of the better two-way guards, in my opinion, in the country,” Boynton said.

Likekele is a strong 6-foot-4, 215-pound sophomore who welcomes physicality and is OSU’s best on-ball defender. Boynton said Likekele’s play is better the more competitive the environment. That was best put on display in Brooklyn when Likekele scored a career-high 26 points to go with eight assists, five steals and five rebounds against Syracuse.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
WSU took the lead with 2:30 left and keeping ou at bay so far.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk