Cowboy Basketball: vs UTSA

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kadune

Bitching about grad school
A/V Subscriber
Oct 4, 2008
CoMo
Did anyone catch why that flagrant 1 was called? I’m in the arena and can’t figure it out.
"New point of emphasis" per Dave. Grabbed his elbow without making contact on the ball. Related it to some Purdue player getting injured last year in the tournament on a related type of contact.

e: Not sure about the one called on the OSU player.
e2: "unnecessary contact"
e3: Plus a 2nd flagrant on a previous possession that went uncalled on a Dizzy 3.

Aug 31, 2013
Good win. Go Pokes. Maybe I’m overly optimistic but I think we are going to surprise some people, even after the debacle on this past Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Charleston (CofC). We lost to Charlotte (UNCC), which is an atrocious team. Plus, they're even in different states. Sorry, pet peeve. I lived in Charleston and the cities are completely different.
That was a great CofC team last year, should have beat Auburn. Just moved out of West Ashley so saw them a lot up until this year.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
That was a great CofC team last year, should have beat Auburn. Just moved out of West Ashley so saw them a lot up until this year.
We lived on James Island and I worked downtown. We left right before SC made the final four, Clemson won the NC, and CofC had its best seasons. Clearly, we were a negative influence. Also, our first 9 win season under Gundy happened the first year I lived outside of Oklahoma. Oh, and since I've moved to Nebraska, they've had their worst losing streak in history. I take that to mean two things. 1) we can't sleep on CofC and 2) I should never move back to Oklahoma. Texas on the other hand.....

paulpoke

The Lonely Bedlam Bagel-er
A/V Subscriber
Aug 27, 2006
Edmond, State of Insanity...
"New point of emphasis" per Dave. Grabbed his elbow without making contact on the ball. Related it to some Purdue player getting injured last year in the tournament on a related type of contact.

e3: Plus a 2nd flagrant on a previous possession that went uncalled on a Dizzy 3.
Soooo, they went back and found another foul.

My hypothetical is: What would happen if they go back and find a foul on a player that has four fouls and this gives said player his fifth... and... before they looked back the player had scored 3-8 points before they retroactively fouled him out...

That would be some Dem party, Florida vote tallying shit.

Dec 6, 2011

Soooo, they went back and found another foul.

My hypothetical is: What would happen if they go back and find a foul on a player that has four fouls and this gives said player his fifth... and... before they looked back the player had scored 3-8 points before they retroactively fouled him out...

That would be some Dem party, Florida vote tallying shit.
Basketball officiating and ensuring all votes cast in a democracy are counted, are nowhere near the same thing.