Cowboy Basketball: vs UMKC

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
The Cowboys are back at it Saturday afternoon to take on the UMKC Kangaroos. OSU is coming off a close win against ORU while UMKC beat up on a NAIA school earlier this week. Cade Cunningham will be in the house as well.

UMKC (1-0) at Oklahoma State (1-0)
2:00 CT
Gallagher-Iba Arena
ESPN+
Cowboys favored by 16 1/2

Go Pokes!!

Oct 30, 2007
I despise this ESPN+ garbage..these non-conference games used to always be on TV (KMYT, usually, in Tulsa area). It's ridiculous. Not paying for that ridiculous ESPN ridiculousness. It's absurd.
I can watch from Omaha and would probably not otherwise. Easy to use, works very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
I despise this ESPN+ garbage..these non-conference games used to always be on TV (KMYT, usually, in Tulsa area). It's ridiculous. Not paying for that ridiculous ESPN ridiculousness. It's absurd.
Another example of ESPN’s perceived entitlement to revenue and the schools already have their big $35M TV revenue checks and not caring about their fans. I‘m not paying for “filler” games in the schedule. If the schools don’t care if we get to watch then I don‘t care either.