Cowboy Basketball (9-3) takes down the #6 Kansas Jayhawks. OSU IS GOOD! BEDLAM on Saturday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
If that had been in Allen Fieldhouse, KU would have gone to the line and finished the game there.
Walker had 2 fouls called on him and both were ridiculous, one was an alley oop to KU's Big and he went over Walker to get it and they called the foul on Rondel, the other one a guy fell on him, he was knocked down. I will say Kansas still got more than their fair share of foul calls per usual.

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
Walker had 2 fouls called on him and both were ridiculous, one was an alley oop to KU's Big and he went over Walker to get it and they called the foul on Rondel, the other one a guy fell on him, he was knocked down. I will say Kansas still got more than their fair share of foul calls per usual.
There was also the play where Bryce Thompson broke his pinky. Ice got blindside crushed going for the rebound by one of ku's big men. No foul called and KU ends up with possession.

Sep 23, 2010
I unfortunately was not able see the game. Good win. It makes you feel good about the rest of the season and what could have been if we didn't blow the TCU and WVU leads at home. Forge ahead.

Dec 9, 2013
As for the rebounding if you take away Cade and Ice...

This point makes no sense as they are on the team and their rebounding counts. You are so eager to prove your point because you are butt hurt at Boynton you are “taking away” the best two players on the team.

Why can’t they count?

I despise this type of logic when people attempt to make a point. Your disdain for Boynton is getting in the way of your logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The original poster’s comment was that we hustle for rebound position. My point is that we are blessed w 2 extremely talented guards w length. We don’t hustle for rebound position. We don’t put bodies on the other team on a consistent basis. This is coaching.

Cade & Ice’s rebounds absolutely count. We beat WV going away if among other things our bigs and offside get bodies on people.

As far as disdain for Boynton I absolutely want him to succeed. My favorite coach, Coach K struggled at 1st and Duke stayed w him. Worked out for them.

I don’t expect excellence in yr 4 of a 1st time head coach but I think we should all expect better than a 7th place league finish and fingers crossed on selection Sunday. To do that he has to get better at managing the game.