Cowboy Basketball (9-3) takes down the #6 Kansas Jayhawks. OSU IS GOOD! BEDLAM on Saturday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Welcome to Rivalry week. Cowboys will be hosting the #6 Kansas Jayhawks today and the Oklahoma Sooners in BEDLAM on Saturday.

For today’s Matchup, Kansas will be coming into town looking to win their 5th game in a row against the Cowboys. Pokes are currently on a 8 game loosing streak against the Jayhawks with the last win was in 2017...HCMB first year in which he swept...yes, SWEPT Kansas.

Expect another close one in GIA.

Oklahoma State Cowboys vs #6 University of Kansas Jayhawks

Conference Record:
OSU(2-3) KU(4-1)

All time Record:
OSU(8-3) KU(10-2)

Last 4 Meetings:
@Lawrence L
Stillwater L
@Lawrence L
Stillwater L

Matchup History:
26-64 KU (most wins against KU in Big 12)

Listen

TuneIn

Preview

KU favored to win

Go POKES beat #jayhawks

https://twitter.com/osumbb/status/1349008482624622592?s=21

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
Does anyone know the certain amount they allow in at the moment? I would love to go watch this game, but being in Tulsa i dont want to drive over there just to be turned away

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Does anyone know the certain amount they allow in at the moment? I would love to go watch this game, but being in Tulsa i dont want to drive over there just to be turned away
you can buy tickets online............

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
you can buy tickets online............
In the secondary market. My kid looked on okstate and they didn't have any available. Unless they just opened it up today.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nov 6, 2010
This team can beat KU. These are the games that these kids love to play, and I think Cade and Ice show up bigtime. Hoping we can hit our free throws and steal a few minutes from Kouma. If so, I think Pokes win!