Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 18, 2020
Stillwater ok
Texas State and Stephen F Austin both now have they schedule up. Looks like Friday February 19th will be opening day for college baseball. Can’t wait, Go Pokes. “Make it Happen “

Chairman of the Board

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Here's a blast from the past that I've never noticed on youtube before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA3e_XlcJqM
This is incredible. I turned it on while I'm doing some work....of course all I hear is Joe Morgan (RIP) be over critical of a team that is loaded with future hall of famers. Still, great find! I was 8 and remember our family going to a friend's house who had ESPN so we could watch it.

Nov 23, 2010
Vermont
This is incredible. I turned it on while I'm doing some work....of course all I hear is Joe Morgan (RIP) be over critical of a team that is loaded with future hall of famers. Still, great find! I was 8 and remember our family going to a friend's house who had ESPN so we could watch it.
It‘s almost impossible to read the numbers on the back of the Indiana State jerseys.

Kendall Rogers is now saying that there's some momentum for the Big 12 to play a completely 100% normal schedule, including 24 conference games. He says the AD's will be voting on this early next week, which he's been wrong about all along anyway. He had previously claimed they were voting this week, so who freaking knows.... I wish they would just make up their freaking minds, vote, release the schedules and put season tickets on sale already. Enough with the foot dragging guys....

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
Kendall Rogers is now saying that there's some momentum for the Big 12 to play a completely 100% normal schedule, including 24 conference games. He says the AD's will be voting on this early next week, which he's been wrong about all along anyway. He had previously claimed they were voting this week, so who freaking knows.... I wish they would just make up their freaking minds, vote, release the schedules and put season tickets on sale already. Enough with the foot dragging guys....
I hope they make their minds up soon as well, i had tickets for the opening weekend at O'Brate last year and really hope we finally get to see a season played in that beautiful stadium! Plus with all the talent we have this year it will be very exciting to see what we can do.