Cowboy baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
So, just saw that Neustifter has transferred to North Greenville U. That's right, a division 2 school....... have no idea what happened there, but that's a real head scratcher.
Good detective work on Neustifter Ptak. How’d you find that? Also, sorry CowboyBush didn’t see your ‘grades’ comment til after I made mine. North Greenville U is a really good baseball program but it is D2. He will probably rake over there and get drafted. Wish him the best of luck. Seems like a good kid. College isn’t for everybody.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Good detective work on Neustifter Ptak. How’d you find that? Also, sorry CowboyBush didn’t see your ‘grades’ comment til after I made mine. North Greenville U is a really good baseball program but it is D2. He will probably rake over there and get drafted. Wish him the best of luck. Seems like a good kid. College isn’t for everybody.

Just googled his name to see if he appeared on anyone's roster yet, and he popped up on theirs.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com
Pretty good listen here, sounds like Coach Holliday is pretty optimistic about the pitching. Also interesting to hear his thoughts about running out of gas last season (which I remember him mentioning that about the end of the 2015 season too), so I have no doubt that's what fueled the change at strength and conditioning from Baldwin to Sobonya.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/college-pod-oklahoma-states-josh-holliday/

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com

https://okstate.com/roster.aspx?path=baseball

And, what does our coaching staff do with Neustifter's roster spot? Go out and snag another high end arm, lol. Welcome to the Cowboy Family Roman Phansalker. Looks like he redshirted his freshman year at Arizona, but I would still imagine he'll have to sit out this year, right?

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas

And, what does our coaching staff do with Neustifter's roster spot? Go out and snag another high end arm, lol. Welcome to the Cowboy Family Roman Phansalker. Looks like he redshirted his freshman year at Arizona, but I would still imagine he'll have to sit out this year, right?
There are a couple of reasons that he may be able to play immediately. He could have filed for a transfer waiver and he may have been granted the ability to play immediately. Since he didn't play last year at Arizona, he may have been granted that waiver. Will be interesting to see if he can play right away.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee

Love it! I was sorry he got out of state but excited to see he will be in Stillwater.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com
The final season's promotions for Allie P.

Promotions Schedule

Print
2019 Cowboy Baseball Promotions
Commemorative Allie P. Reynolds Baseball bat raffle giveaway every game + one every inning of final game. Enter to win at promotions table. Winner announced in 7th inning. Must be present to win.

Little Rock
Tuesday, Feb. 19
4:05 PMPromotional poster highlighting coaches of Allie P era for first 500 fans

Wright State
Friday, Feb. 22
4:05 PMFree AdmissionWright State
Saturday, Feb. 23
2:05 PMFree admissionWright State
Sunday, Feb. 24
1:05 PMFree admission

Oral Roberts
Tuesday, Feb. 26
4:05 PMPromotional trading cards highlighting baseball players from the 1980's for first 500 fans

Iowa
Friday, Mar. 1
4:05 PM"Beat Iowa" rally towel for first 500 fans
Fans who bring towel from Iowa wrestling dual on Feb. 24 receive free popcorn voucher
Baseball Campers game (Promo Code: 19BBCAMP)
2018-19 wrestling season ticket holders receive promo code for $3 general admission tickets to single game or full series for $9 (Promo Code: 19BBWR)Iowa
Saturday, Mar. 2
2:05 PMTicket to baseball and softball for $5
Men's basketball vs. Kansas ticket holders receive promo code for $5 general admission tickets to baseball and softball or single game baseball GA for $3.
2018-19 wrestling season ticket holders receive promo code for $3 general admission tickets to single game or full series for $9 (Promo Code: 19BBWR)Iowa
Sunday, Mar. 3
1:05 PM2018-19 wrestling season ticket holders receive promo code for $3 general admission tickets to single game or full series for $9 (Promo Code: 19BBWR)
Signature Sunday: Team autographs postgame

Wichita State
Tuesday, Mar. 5
4:05 PMPromotional poster with MLB athletes of the Allie P era for first 500 fans
Teacher Tuesday: OSU Faculty and Staff ticket promo code for $3 tickets

Missouri State
Tuesday, Mar. 12
3:30 PMPromotional trading cards of baseball players from 1990's for first 500 fans
Teacher Tuesday: Payne County teachers and staff members ticket promo code for $3 tickets

Southeastern Louisiana
Friday, Mar. 15
6:05 PMFamily Night 4 Pack: 4 GA tickets and $5 concession voucher for $12 (Promo Code: 19BBF4P)Southeastern Louisiana
Saturday, Mar. 16
2:05 PMTeacher's Break: Promotional offer to all Oklahoma teachers to kickstart Spring BreakSoutheastern Louisiana
Sunday, Mar. 17
1:05 PMSt. Patrick's Day: Green OSU baseball shirts for first 500 fans, sponsored by RCB Bank

Kansas State
Friday, Mar. 22
6:05 PMAllie P. Reynolds bobble head for first 1000 fansKansas State
Saturday, Mar. 23
2:05 PMAllie P. Reynolds Stadium Final Season logo shirt for first 500 fansKansas State
Sunday, Mar. 24
1:05 PMPistol Pete Partner party with inflatables and face painting

Oklahoma
Tuesday, Mar. 26
6:35 PMPromotional poster for first 500 fans
Alumni Association game: Promotional code shared with members via Alumni Association

Central Arkansas
Tuesday, Apr. 2
6:05 PMPromotional trading cards for baseball players in the 2000's for first 500 fans

West Virginia
Friday, Apr. 5
6:05 PM1959 replica uniform shirt for first 500 fansWest Virginia
Saturday, Apr. 6
2:05 PM1959 NCAA Championship ring display for first 500 fans
$3 ticket promo code to softball, soccer, basketball, football and wrestling season ticket holdersWest Virginia
Sunday, Apr. 7
1:05 PMSignature Sunday: 1959 team autographs pregame

Dallas Baptist
Tuesday, Apr. 16
6:05 PMPromotional poster for first 500 fans

Texas
Thursday, Apr. 18
6:35 PMGary Ward replica uniform shirt for first 500 fansTexas
Friday, Apr. 19
6:35 PMAllie P. Reynolds Stadium Final Season logo caps for first 250 fansTexas
Saturday, Apr. 20
3:00 PMPlastic Easter eggs containing special prizes and offers (pick up egg near front gate)
Free admission to first 1000 fans (Ticket holders have first right to their seat locations)
Baseball Campers game
Remember the Ten Run participant promo code

Oral Roberts
Tuesday, Apr. 23
6:00 PMPromotional trading cards for baseball players in the 2010's for first 500 fans

Baylor
Thursday, May 16
6:35 PMThe Final Series at Allie P.
Season ticket holders can redeem voucher for Reynolds Stadium replica modelBaylor
Friday, May 17
6:35 PMThe Final Series at Allie P.
All-Time All-Allie P. Team shirts for first 1000 fansBaylor
Saturday, May 18
6:05 PMThe Final Series at Allie P. - Closing Ceremony
All-Tim

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
There are a couple of reasons that he may be able to play immediately. He could have filed for a transfer waiver and he may have been granted the ability to play immediately. Since he didn't play last year at Arizona, he may have been granted that waiver. Will be interesting to see if he can play right away.
Is this the kid from Heritage Hall?

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com
I will gladly pay someone a decent amount for all of the promotional posters they're going to be giving away this year. Due to a busy work/life schedule, I'll only be able to attend a couple of games this year..... PM me if you're interested in working something out. Would gladly pay $15 per poster. The All Americans one looks unbelievable.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
I will gladly pay someone a decent amount for all of the promotional posters they're going to be giving away this year. Due to a busy work/life schedule, I'll only be able to attend a couple of games this year..... PM me if you're interested in working something out. Would gladly pay $15 per poster. The All Americans one looks unbelievable.
I would gladly pay anyone for one of the extra replica stadiums that season ticket holders get as well. I probably won't get season tickets until the new stadium unfortunately.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas