Cowboy Baseball Postseason Projections 5/22/18

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
https://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=15197

Safely in, OU on bubble, and Baylor out. Big XII not getting much love from PG.

https://d1baseball.com/projections/projected-field-of-64-may-21/

Going to Stanford would be a tough draw, but interesting. Would rather face a more recognized program than Northeastern though. They do seem to have a very good team this year.
I'm crossing my fingers that we get sent to Minnesota. Let Louisville go to Arky and OU to Stanford, although I'm skeptical that OU will wind up as a 2 seed without a win or two in OKC.

olderschool

Greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Apr 14, 2009
Cowboys will make a quick exit from this years tournament.
Unless the pitching gets miraculously improved.
JMHO

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
I think we could be a dangerous team in a regional. We hit well enough that we can come back in games and we have three starters that are all capable of giving us good innings. Heasley and big Joe have had their share of struggles, but when on can work deep in games and cruise.

I'm excited to see them get after it.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Yeah, our pitching isn’t good/deep enough to make a deep run in regionals, unless our starters really step up. But the last couple of series have not instilled confidence.

Dec 21, 2008
Helps it is almost a 2nd home field. We know the wind currents, comfortable with batters eye, and have experience there plus a home crowd. Our guys have seemed to lose focus a ton throughout the season. Being embarrassed and finishing second fiddle will hopefully strike some nerves and bring back the bedlam weekend warriors! Go Pokes!

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Coach Josh Holliday’s Oklahoma State club achieved something special last year in Oklahoma City.

The Cowboys entered the Big 12 baseball tournament as the No. 8 seed, then went on to win the whole thing and extend their season.

OSU (29-22-1, 16-8 Big 12) enters this year in a much better position, seeded second behind Texas. But the Cowboys are coming off getting swept against Texas Tech and have lost eight of their past 10 games. Can the magic of the postseason help OSU get hot at the right time?
Link