Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Biden getting tested this morning since he and Trump shared a stage

Anyone else buying this was a "Coincidence' as Trump was confirming he had tested positive ??

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...mpts-pentagon-to-deploy-nuclear-command-plane
No, that's interesting and I think smart of us to do in such a weird time where our enemies are likely emboldened by our division already. I hope people are praying for the POTUS and all our leaders, it doesn't matter what side, in this strange time.

Last edited:

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Would be an odd idea considering he's always talking about it being something he's not afraid of, almost like he thinks only weak people get it (arrogance). But I wouldn't put anything past him or anyone else at this point. I do hope he and the first lady recover....but I would also like the virus, if he really does have it, to play a role in the mans personal salvation. This POTUS needs Jesus...always has.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Would be an odd idea considering he's always talking about it being something he's not afraid of, almost like he thinks only weak people get it (arrogance). But I wouldn't put anything past him or anyone else at this point. I do hope he and the first lady recover....but I would also like the virus, if he really does have it, to play a role in the mans personal salvation. This POTUS needs Jesus...always has.
very well said

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
This didn't age well.
Which part? The facts are that most large gatherings are problematic for spread...doesn't matter ones political beliefs. We need to stop being so divisive on both sides...one of those things would be to understand that rally's AND protest are equally problematic during a pandemic. And, yet, we should all desire them NOT to be (i.e. we should desire to move on safely).

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
This didn't age well.
Which part? The facts are that most large gatherings are problematic for spread...doesn't matter ones political beliefs. We need to stop being so divisive on both sides...one of those things would be to understand that rally's AND protest are equally problematic during a pandemic. And, yet, we should all desire them NOT to be (i.e. we should desire to move on safely).
If trump called his rallies blm gatherings covid is blocked from entering. Or that is what I have been told by the media and democrats

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
This is weird. Even his own campaign cant find a picture that doesn't make him look confused. It looks like they are trying to sabotage him.
No I think they want to make him look concerned, as we should be for someone who is ill. I am completely opposed to the Dem's on almost everything, but I do think we read way too much into some of these things. It's just a picture on a tweet trying to convey sympathy.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
No I think they want to make him look concerned, as we should be for someone who is ill. I am completely opposed to the Dem's on almost everything, but I do think we read way too much into some of these things. It's just a picture on a tweet trying to convey sympathy.
Well, if they were going for a "concerned" look, they sure missed it. lol.