Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
FOX draws an almost equal audience to CNN & MSNBC combined. Ignoring this leads to the total disbelief you saw regarding 2016's result.
I am not ignoring it. As a matter of fact I directly acknowledged and addressed it. I simply pointed out Fox has more of a monopoly on the right media than any single outlet on the left.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I am not ignoring it. As a matter of fact I directly acknowledged and addressed it. I simply pointed out Fox has more of a monopoly on the right media than any single outlet on the left.
Probably as a byproduct of the fact television conservative news media is like a kiddie pool and fox has all of the business. their competition are rags like oan.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
there is also another "National School Covid" tracker being done by NPR. So far 334 schools in the entire US have decided to participate. Only 5 in Oklahoma

In that tracker of 334 schools they are reporting a 0.23% positive rate which is 3x higher than what your Tweet is claiming

There are 98,500 schools in the US. It would require ~ 11,700 schools to participate before any statistical significance could occur

Since the Fed Govt decided NOT to track cases in schools, then we have no direction and no clue what is happening in schools and not Governing Body collecting and compiling the data
Super misleading. We should know this by now.

Covid is a reportable disease. It is already reported.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
If you notice I post mostly stories of Republicans coming out against Trump. The Media is so left leaning bias they made all those Republicans and former Trump Admin spot holders speak out against Trump
No, that's because he's not a traditional Republican and those few, that are no longer in DC, coming out against him simply have axes to grind personally because of various reasons.

1. He treated my daddy/husband bad...and is against the Military Industrial Complex...McCain women
2. He's not a Washington insider and I don't like this foreign policy...once again MIC...Powell
3. I want war and he doesn't Republicans like...Bolton...plus he fired my arse
4. He kicked my brothers butt Republican MIC's like Bush...whom I like...he hasn't come out and outright endorsed Biden, but he nearly did freaking Hillary so I'm guessing he would.
5. Romney...Milk toast of milk toast.
6. Kasich...ditto Romney

Bottom line, when you have a former Democrat populist in Trump who uses one liners and attacks those who attack him back...you don't get a lot of support from milk toast old Guard Gentleman / Women "Republican" types whom in the past allowed the Dem's to run over them while they kept their mouths shut.

While I like a lot of these guys and gals and understand that the POTUS rhetoric is somewhat "toxic," he's also into winning...and I'm into that over losing any day. He's also for staying out of foreign wars...something many of these guys and gals supported to the tune of 1,000's of American lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. Btw, so did BIDEN...thus the support of MIC linked Republicans. Biden voted for wars in Iraq, former Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, and other places. He's a Washington insider...

Should Trump learn to win with class...yep...but I still like winning.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Here is a comprehensive list of REPUBLICAN Elected officials, Media, Business, etc supporting Biden over Trump

Cabinet-level officials

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Executive Branch officials
Defense Department officials

Homeland Security Department officials

Intelligence Community officials

Justice Department officials

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
State Department officials

Treasury Department officials

White House officials

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Other Executive officials

U.S. Senators

Current
Former
U.S. Representatives

Current
Former

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Statewide executive officials

Governors
Current

Former

Other statewide officials

Former

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Former state judges

State judges
State legislators

State senators

Current
Former
State representatives

Current
Former
Municipal and local officials

Current
Former

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Former Republican Party officials

Republican National Committee

State party chairs
Activists and public figures
Media personalities
Business executives and leaders
Organizations

Sep 12, 2008
Other Executive officials

U.S. Senators

Current

Former

U.S. Representatives

Current

Former

And only the never trumpers care about this. the average voter has already chosen sides. Nobody is changing their mind because of these people.

And shouldn't this be in the election thread?

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Wow Binman4OSU, you mean career politicians in the political class don't support Trump! OMG...:runaway:

You mean, guys wrapped up in foreign war and the military industrial complex don't support Trump! :eek:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Wow Binman4OSU, you mean career politicians in the political class don't support Trump! OMG...:runaway:

You mean, guys wrapped up in foreign war and the military industrial complex don't support Trump! :eek:
don't know about all that...but this list of REPUBLICANS don't support him. and like I said earlier I focus generally on Republicans who have turned on Trump for many of my posts. As you can see the sheer volume of Republicans bailing on Trump gives me lots of stuff to post