Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
This is exactly what Bret Weinstein was saying in Joe Rogan's podcast. Labs use accelerants (forget the lab terminology) to mutate these diseases so they can better study them. The virus got out of the lab and the government blamed it on animal transmission even though it didn't make sense how it could mutate and spread so quickly. Scientists are so afraid to acknowledge this theory because it makes labs look dangerous and would lead to less funding/grants.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Ah, that doesn’t sound good.
https://twitter.com/thomas_m_wilson/status/1305410759749521409?s=21
Why? Im sure the most vulnerable will be given it first and then everyone else. Once the most vulnerable are taken care of we can move on to normality. Not everyone will "need" the vaccine though everyone at some point should get it.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
Not bad actually.

CDC says U.S. should have enough coronavirus vaccine to return to ‘regular life’ by third quarter of 2021

CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield told a Senate panel he expects vaccinations to begin in November or December, but in limited quantities with those most in need getting the first doses, such as health-care workers.

“If you’re asking me when is it going to be generally available to the American public so we can begin to take advantage of vaccine to get back to our regular life, I think we’re probably looking at third ... late second quarter, third quarter 2021,” he told the U.S. Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
No one knows exactly when the vaccine will be available to everyone. But I am certain that for the first time in our history public and private companies are working at unpeasidented speed to make a safe and effective vacine.
That’s good. If it was Presidented speed, it would be rushed into use before the election.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
That’s good. If it was Presidented speed, it would be rushed into use before the election.
This not or should not be a political issue. Politicians are mainly lawyers who know little or nothing about
the very difficult medical issues. Hopefully we will learn from our mistakes and be better prepared for the next
even more dangerous virus that is out there even as I write.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
This not or should not be a political issue. Politicians are mainly lawyers who know little or nothing about
the very difficult medical issues. Hopefully we will learn from our mistakes and be better prepared for the next
even more dangerous virus that is out there even as I write.
I think I’ll bookmark this post for later.