Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Clay Jenkins is a complete waste of space. He is praying people start dying so he doesn’t look so stupid. He said in March 5000 people would die in two weeks in Texas if we locked down....400K if we didn’t....just in Texas. His Dallas county hospitalization figure was off by a factor of 50. I know your just the messenger but Jenkins is a tool.
That's not the half of it. The Dallas County Commissioners have had to cap his authority to issue new executive orders because he was so power mad and worse, out of his league, from the outset of the pandemic. I have a new found admiration for J. Wiley Price for calling BS and smacking down Jenkins's idiocy and incompetence.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
More available tests will also result in more negative tests.

Why do people get tested?
Which is what is happening. The state is currently indicating a 3.8% positive rate. It was 4% and 5% previously.

Most people will get tested because they are truly sick and others may get tested out of curiosity, especially if it's free.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Did the thread title change? I thought it was Wuhan Coronovirus. Now it is just Covid-19.

Instead can we name it "Kung Flu?" That one is more catchy.
Yea i was wondering when the bleeding hearts were going to change it lol. Just so you know I named it that to describe where the virus had originated from before it became racist to do so. You know back when literally everyone was doing so lmao.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Yea i was wondering when the bleeding hearts were going to change it lol. Just so you know I named it that to describe where the virus had originated from before it became racist to do so. You know back when literally everyone was doing so lmao.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Retroactive Racist! The worst kind of person!