Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
The other thing is, if you read the rest of the science article, it looks like the same group was out to cash in on ivermectin. They may have actually, factually killed people. Not hyperbole. For real.

Taken. Out. And shot.
What the hell? Ivermectin is a wormer/delouser.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Not approved for human use anywhere in the world. Received emergency approval based on their data. Price skyrocketed.
Not approved as a COVID treatment... but it's been approved for human use to treat against certain parasitic worms for decades. (*I think).

How a flu-like virus and a parasitic worm are similar is beyond me though so how and who made the jump for this as a treatment I find "odd".

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1268560044964155394
Increases in Testing = increases in virus cases
Why are these stories even being written without the hospitalizations and death statistics...
We kept the healthcare system from being overwhelmed and it's still not close to that...now it's time to do what these states are doing. Stupid article meant for clicks.