Couples should wear face masks during sex, new study insists

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Yeah, New York did that.

Avoid fecal-oral transmission, and before I get the ban, that is the technical term for a route of virus transmission for this and other viruses. In most cases, it refers to people using the bathroom, not washing their hands, and other people eating food they prepared.
or tossing someone's salad

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Yeah, New York did that.

Avoid fecal-oral transmission, and before I get the ban, that is the technical term for a route of virus transmission for this and other viruses. In most cases, it refers to people using the bathroom, not washing their hands, and other people eating food they prepared.
Jeez - that sounds worse than what I was picturing......

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Is the NYP trying to be the next Onion?

The safest approach to sexual activity, according to the researchers, is not having any. Abstinence, they say, is “low risk for infection, though not feasible for many.” Another option, they add, is masturbation.

Sep 9, 2013
can you have sex with one of those hot mud wrestlers? if it's outdoors and the sun is shining, surely the sun, wind, and mud would kill or blow away whatever virus there happened to be. And if not, is there a better way to die?