Cotton Bowl Game Thread: OSU vs Mizzou

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
The Cotton Bowl
#13 Oklahoma State Cowboys vs #8 University of Missouri Tigers

Kickoff: Friday, January 3rd, 7:30 PM
at AT&T Stadium, Arlignton, Texas

2013 Records
OSU 10-2 (7-2) Mizzou 11-2 (7-1)

TV: Fox
Cox: 712 (OKC)
ATT: 1025 (OKC)
DirecTV:25 (OKC)
Dish: 25 (OKC)

Radio Links

OSU Roster
OSU Game Notes

Mizzou Roster
Mizzou Game Notes
Fixed it for you. You had an error in OSU's conference record. Although I wouldn't try to blame you in trying to forget either of those conference losses.

Jan 6, 2006
I may be cutting it close in getting to the game. I thought the game was scheduled to start at 7, but ESPN is showing 6:30. Which time is correct?

PistolPete'sMustache

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Quick logistics question. I have tickets but no parking pass. Do I need to buy a parking pass off stubhub before hand or will there be lots open to just hand someone some money to park?

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
Quick logistics question. I have tickets but no parking pass. Do I need to buy a parking pass off stubhub before hand or will there be lots open to just hand someone some money to park?
There will be lots of places to park.....not so many that are tailgate friendly. If you want to set up and tailgate all day get in a stadium lot.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
I would just park at a hotel/motel away from the stadium and take a cab. That is what we did at the last cotton bowl and it worked out nicely.

PistolPete'sMustache

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
There will be lots of places to park.....not so many that are tailgate friendly. If you want to set up and tailgate all day get in a stadium lot.
I would just park at a hotel/motel away from the stadium and take a cab. That is what we did at the last cotton bowl and it worked out nicely.
Won't be tailgating. Will be showing up within an hour or two of kickoff. Also I'm staying with my folks not a hotel and I've had bad experiences at cab stands at stadiums taking forever and paying just as much as if I had paid to park nearby. But I might look into the park in the vicinity and cab it to the stadium option. Stubhub has parking passes starting at about $40. What am I looking at to pay to park prior to the game? Looks pricey and Jerrahs gotta make his nut.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
Won't be tailgating. Will be showing up within an hour or two of kickoff. Also I'm staying with my folks not a hotel and I've had bad experiences at cab stands at stadiums taking forever and paying just as much as if I had paid to park nearby. But I might look into the park in the vicinity and cab it to the stadium option. Stubhub has parking passes starting at about $40. What am I looking at to pay to park prior to the game? Looks pricey and Jerrahs gotta make his nut.
There will be plenty of parking to be had for $20