Corso Walks Off Set in Middle of Draft

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
It was strange but they had Pollack ready to go and they even ran Luke Bryan out there a few minutes later. He probably wasn't going to do the whole 4-5 hour broadcast but it sure seemed like he just decided he had enough and went to the house.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
There's all kinds of racial kerfuffle on the sports waves about Daniel Jones being taken before Haskins. Because that's just the way it is in this country now.

Nov 6, 2010
Hate to say it but Chris Mortensen should probably be on the same retirement bus. I know he's dealing with cancer and it sucks, but he's tough to watch as well. Ugh, I feel bad for even typing this.

Nov 30, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Wasn't sure I wanted to see it, since I have saw those moments during the fall. But I have to ask, did I miss something? My thought after watching the video was maybe he had another engagement. The rest of the Game Day team did not appear surprised or taken aback. What did I miss?

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
Maybe he had a load of #2 pencils that needed to be delivered and the driver called in sick.