Cops injured in Procession

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
4 officers are injured, 3 in critical. Looks like an SUV was struck by one or more of the officers motorcycles. Not clear as to if the officers just hit the SUV or the other way around.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
4 officers are injured, 3 in critical. Looks like an SUV was struck by one or more of the officers motorcycles. Not clear as to if the officers just hit the SUV or the other way around.
wife has been watching the live feed. Said she didn't see any damage on the front of the SUV but said there were multiple damage spots on the back of it. She said it looks like the Motorcycles hit it from behind

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
wife has been watching the live feed. Said she didn't see any damage on the front of the SUV but said there were multiple damage spots on the back of it. She said it looks like the Motorcycles hit it from behind
I'm guessing that SUV was merging onto the Kilpatrick from Eastern and pulled right into that procession.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I saw that. I find it difficult to believe they would do that and just pray the car would dissipate. I'm hoping it was purely police error and someone didn't do this to them. Brake checks or swerving into the path of another vehicle will result in rear damage.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I wouldn't think it's anything but an accident, but that is some terrible driving by that person in the SUV. That's 3 lanes to pick from on that part of the turnpike. Probably someone on their damn phone.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Per News9
Investigators said during the procession Thursday morning the driver of an Infiniti QX80 pulled over onto the westbound shoulder to allow the motorcade to pass by. Officials said Trooper Rocky Barnes, who was leading the motorcade also on the westbound shoulder, struck the back of the parked Infiniti. According to the report, Barnes’ motorcycle then went into the westbound lanes and collided with other OHP motorcycles.
http://www.news9.com/story/5efead09...or-fallen-tulsa-officer-new-details-released-