Complementary Post from Hornfans

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
"OSU is legit....
QB Sanders is gonna be a ***** to stop.
Hubbard is an animal.
Sanders and Wallace are stout WRs.
If Orlando lines us up in a 3 man front against these Cowboys, they will kick our ***.
Another shootout like last year.
OU will have trouble against them as they always struggle vs mobile type QBs like Sanders.......We could get OSU in the title game if we make it.
Or it could be that Oregon State justs sucks on defense......and OSU is not all that good. Time will tell."

"That is one heck of a three-headed monster they have in Stillwater with Sanders (passing and running both) + Hubbard + Wallace. If they can shore up their defense from last year they should be right up in the mix for the Big 12 title. Glad we get them at home this year - but then again we haven't beaten them in Austin since 2008! They have a decently favorable schedule with the tougher games spread out between weaker opponents and bye weeks, and they get OU at home at the end." If not excited yet...

1567632920536.png

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I think he meant to say Stoner.
Funny story, in Corvallis some of the fans around me got a kick out of his name...I found it a bit strange because I've been watching Dillon play forever living in Jenks School district and hadn't really thought of his name being like..."Stoner" dude...but they did. :derp:

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
I want Texas to win just due to the hype we will garner when we beat them again in Austin for the 5th or 6th (can't recall it's been so long since we have lost there) time in a row.
Glad you’re so confident in that game. Probably my least confident game on our schedule

Apr 14, 2008
Texas
I could see Texas pulling out a wind vs LSU. No doubt they've had this one circled, just like they always do vs OU. It'll probably be a nasty low scoring affair. Could see them getting way up for this and win, only to assume a victory over oSu in few weeks and fall on their collective faces.

I'll be rooting for a Texas win so we can face them as a Top 5?

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Tough for me. I like LSU, but I think it’ll be a tougher game for us if ut loses...esp after Herman got embarrassed in Stillwater last yr. Gundy does have the whorns’ number in the past decade though. I’d be fine with a Texas loss, then us going in and kicking their ass for the, what 5th/6th time in a row in Austin

Dec 6, 2013
Funny story, in Corvallis some of the fans around me got a kick out of his name...I found it a bit strange because I've been watching Dillon play forever living in Jenks School district and hadn't really thought of his name being like..."Stoner" dude...but they did. :derp:
Same here. Though I live in Denver now instead of Jenks. Still don't think of Stoner as a stoner...