Colorado School Shooting

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Interesting that this particular action of shootings has been so much more frequent in Colorado and particularly in this small area. Don't even have a theory as to why, just wonder.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I was just looking up info on the school and noticed that on the wiki page it says in 2018 the implemented anti-suicide programs to try and lower the chances of suicides and school shootings...

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
This is being purposely GROSSLY under reported because it doesn't fit the narrative of the left who wants to remove guns and IGNORES the real problems causing these shootings.

These STUPID politicians even used the term "gun violence" when issuing their half ass apology. Violence is violence no matter the tool used to conduct it. This politically charged term really is a distraction from the real issues of mental health in our society and IMHO is contributing to it rather than helping to fix the issue.

These kids were indeed "wacked out." Parents are as much to blame as the kids, IMHO...and our twisted current "society" of putting feelings above facts.

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
This is being purposely GROSSLY under reported because it doesn't fit the narrative of the left who wants to remove guns and IGNORES the real problems causing these shootings.

These STUPID politicians even used the term "gun violence" when issuing their half ass apology. Violence is violence no matter the tool used to conduct it. this politically charged term really is a distraction from the real issues of mental health in our society. These kids were both indeed "wacked out." Parents are as much to blame as the kids...and our twisted current "society" of putting feelings above facts.
Body count too low and only handguns were used. Doesn't fit the agenda.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

These STUPID politicians even used the term "gun violence" when issuing their half ass apology. Violence is violence no matter the tool used to conduct it. This politically charged term really is a distraction from the real issues of mental health in our society and IMHO is contributing to it rather than helping to fix the issue.

These kids were indeed "wacked out." Parents are as much to blame as the kids, IMHO...and our twisted current "society" of putting feelings above facts.
Although you have to admit a wacked out kid with a gun is more dangerous than a wacked out kid with a knife or a bat. I'm not saying taking away guns is the answer because I don't know what the answer is. In a country of 300 million people how do you deal with the inevitable bad parenting and whacked out kids in a way that stops this kind of event?

Jul 20, 2018
Although you have to admit a wacked out kid with a gun is more dangerous than a wacked out kid with a knife or a bat. I'm not saying taking away guns is the answer because I don't know what the answer is. In a country of 300 million people how do you deal with the inevitable bad parenting and whacked out kids in a way that stops this kind of event?
We could start by making it illegal to allow a minor go through this transgendering bullshit and treat this as the mental disorder it is.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
a he-she and and a wacko with purple hair..... with stolen weapons, so laws don't apply.

I wonder if the juvenile is being held in "mens" detention? The judge should tell the attorney, "if I call your client "he", then he is going into mens lockup".

Nov 6, 2010
Interesting that this particular action of shootings has been so much more frequent in Colorado and particularly in this small area. Don't even have a theory as to why, just wonder.
There seems to be a weird subculture among some kids that glorifies or at least gravitates to Columbine. That chick that went out there from Florida and ended up shooting herself was motivated by Columbine too.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
There seems to be a weird subculture among some kids that glorifies or at least gravitates to Columbine. That chick that went out there from Florida and ended up shooting herself was motivated by Columbine too.
the Denver area has a whole lot of libs and other weirdo's ..... it's not that hard to comprehend, they passed legal drug use, for crying out loud.

That whole area is like a magnetic vortex (and Boulder too) for bizarro's and reprobates. It's like you take the worst idiots from CA and the sicko's hiding in Alaska and mix them together and you get Boulder and the Denver underground.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
It's a very skewed culture in Colorado. I lived there for a couple of years and was shocked that I had numerous knocks on my door by groups of people looking for lost pets yet if a child was missing you'd have to refer to milk cartons or the newspaper. I visited Boulder and saw a bunch of women dressed in black hooded sari demonstrating the Vietnam war which had been over for many years. :confused:
Very strange to see their values and what was important.

Aug 16, 2012
the Denver area has a whole lot of libs and other weirdo's ..... it's not that hard to comprehend, they passed legal drug use, for crying out loud.

That whole area is like a magnetic vortex (and Boulder too) for bizarro's and reprobates. It's like you take the worst idiots from CA and the sicko's hiding in Alaska and mix them together and you get Boulder and the Denver underground.
I agree based on living in Denver (Lakewood) for 10 years and Fort Collins for 10 years. Worked in Denver proper for 15+ years. Knew the place, the culture, the people quite well. 10 years ago, I got out and could not be happier. Was just there Tuesday on business and had dinner with my son who was born and raised there. Even as a left-leaning millennial, he hates the place and is working to get himself out as quickly has he can. The changes that have transpired since the 90s would take 1000 pages to detail and the drug culture, complete with "Marijuana Tourism" is at the forefront of the most recent spiral.