Colorado Election Fraud?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
That fits nicely with the mail-in election ballots I get for every election. I receive 3 ballots by mail - one each for me, the wife and daughter that lives in Stillwater. Since my daughter is absent, and my wife ignores the mail, I'm free to cast 3 votes of my choosing. Colorado elections are precise and foolproof.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
That fits nicely with the mail-in election ballots I get for every election. I receive 3 ballots by mail - one each for me, the wife and daughter that lives in Stillwater. Since my daughter is absent, and my wife ignores the mail, I'm free to cast 3 votes of my choosing. Colorado elections are precise and foolproof.
That is voter fraud and mail fraud. So yeah if you are willing to forge a signature on a government document you could cast a false vote. Kinda like I could take my roomate's ID and go vote for him at a poll location.

This is election fraud though. Larger scale. Straight up ignoring laws and results.