College Game Day at Bedlam in Norman!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 8, 2010
I guess its pretty good national exposure for us, but I wonder if that outweighs the fact that it will be brought up time and time again in their discussion of our game how uo has dominated the series against little brother. That W-L record against the gooners doesn't even measure up to us deserving to be called OU Lite. We haven't even earned that title.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I guess its pretty good national exposure for us, but I wonder if that outweighs the fact that it will be brought up time and time again in their discussion of our game how uo has dominated the series against little brother. That W-L record against the gooners doesn't even measure up to us deserving to be called OU Lite. We haven't even earned that title.
Even being a dyed in the wool, orange wearing fan from my first recollections I am finding myself agreeing with you. I guess we just cinch up our belts and wait on another turtle job by our over paid coaching staff. I'm hoping for a win like a kid hopes for a snow day

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I'm just hoping 2020 keeps 2020ing...that gives us a shot....while still remote...it's a shot.
Our "shot" = Knowles and his defense getting some TO's against a freshman QB. In that regard, it's actually a good bet.

Our offense will struggle, because it is inherently at a disadvantage against good teams. Couple that with SS's inability to read past his primary target and a weak o-line, and you have the potential for this to get ugly quickly.

This game will come down to turnovers and to a lesser extent, special teams. We have to win the TO battle to have even a slim chance, and that assumes we generate points off of those turnovers....