CNN Obtains Secret Trump-Cohen Audio Recording

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 20, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mueller's henchmen raid Cohen's office and obtain attorney-client privileged recordings of a conversation between Trump and his personal attorney? Now, those recordings have been leaked to CNN by Mueller? No one else could've leaked these recordings but Mueller. Why is this acceptable?

Jul 20, 2018
Now I'm seeing that Lanny Davis is Cohen's personal attorney and Davis provided the recordings to CNN. Lanny Davis is personal friends with the Clintons. WTH is going on? I really don't care what's on the tapes. These leaks are highly unethical and should be illegal.

Nov 26, 2008
I don't see why the Democrats are grasping for stories like this.
First Stormy
Now Karen McDougal

There is nothing wrong with non-disclosure agreements. Happens with celebrities all the time. The fact he paid women to be silent not illegal it would only be morally wrong.
They cant go the moral route because Clinton ruined that. You cant support Clinton having sex in the White House with an intern while President and clutch your pearls over news Trump had sex with women before he was even thinking of running for office.

After Stormy they should have realized it's not a winning line. People dont care enough about it.

Next they are going to trot out a story that, gasp, .during the 80s he did cocaine!!! He's part of the exclusive club of...every single person that had money during that decade!

Jul 7, 2004
He got elected with voters knowing his personnel history with women. There are lots of things I wish he would respond in a kinder gentler way about people who attack him but that's not who he is. Most Presidents are indebted to big donars and are in many s controlled by them. Since Trump self financed his campaign he can't be controlled by big money people and it makes the establishment crazy.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So far in this whole thing with Cohen, it has been Cohen's own attorneys who have been releasing the vast majority of information or unmasking it in public court settings

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Lanny Davis says that the president has been falsely disparaging Cohen, so Cohen does literally the worst thing an attorney can do and violates attorney-client privilege?

1532522729991.png

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Trump is a POS. We all knew that. So none of this is a big deal, unless there were some campaign finance laws broken. Even then it wouldn't lead to much of anything. Of course it is funny to see all of the hypocrisy from the right, who at the same time is calling the left hypocrits. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I don't see why the Democrats are grasping for stories like this.
First Stormy
Now Karen McDougal

There is nothing wrong with non-disclosure agreements. Happens with celebrities all the time. The fact he paid women to be silent not illegal it would only be morally wrong.
They cant go the moral route because Clinton ruined that. You cant support Clinton having sex in the White House with an intern while President and clutch your pearls over news Trump had sex with women before he was even thinking of running for office.

After Stormy they should have realized it's not a winning line. People dont care enough about it.

Next they are going to trot out a story that, gasp, .during the 80s he did cocaine!!! He's part of the exclusive club of...every single person that had money during that decade!
The Democrats could care less about a politician doing any of this. The only thing they are trying to accomplish with this route is a desperate attempt to keep evangelicals home during the mid terms.
To be honest, I'm surprised it's not working but the fact that is isn't should be yet another wake up call to both the Dems and the Reps.....if an evangelical will eagerly choose Trump over anybody you have, then you've done messed up bad.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
The Democrats could care less about a politician doing any of this. The only thing they are trying to accomplish with this route is a desperate attempt to keep evangelicals home during the mid terms.
To be honest, I'm surprised it's not working but the fact that is isn't should be yet another wake up call to both the Dems and the Reps.....if an evangelical will eagerly choose Trump over anybody you have, then you've done messed up bad.
Exactly. Why does noone get this?

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Now I'm seeing that Lanny Davis is Cohen's personal attorney and Davis provided the recordings to CNN. Lanny Davis is personal friends with the Clintons. WTH is going on? I really don't care what's on the tapes. These leaks are highly unethical and should be illegal.
IMG_6938.JPG

Nov 23, 2007
Trump screws Stormy Davis and pays her $130k to keep quiet.

Trump screws American farmers and pays them $12 billion to keep quiet.

The deals just keep getting bigger. I guess that it’s an art.

Jun 20, 2012
Lol, why are you saying the Democrats are doing this and that when it’s Cohen’s own attorneys and the investigations are being led by Republicans...and as far as leaks go, you don’t seem to have any problems when info is stolen by foreign governments, but you do when it’s supposedly by a rival political party? Jesus, this country is populated by people more concerned with the color red or color blue than what’s actually going on. It’s sadly laughable.

Don’t forget the Dossier started at the hands of rival Republicans.

Jul 20, 2018
Lol, why are you saying the Democrats are doing this and that when it’s Cohen’s own attorneys and the investigations are being led by Republicans...and as far as leaks go, you don’t seem to have any problems when info is stolen by foreign governments, but you do when it’s supposedly by a rival political party? Jesus, this country is populated by people more concerned with the color red or color blue than what’s actually going on. It’s sadly laughable.

Don’t forget the Dossier started at the hands of rival Republicans.
Surely you're not so naïve as to believe that all so-called Republicans are pro-Trump? Lanny Davis is a Republican?

This is an attorney-client issue. The DNC's poorly secured server is NOT. Try to understand the difference.

Last edited: