City of Stillwater thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
@wrenhal - How's things going in Stillwater? Orderly these days with the students back in school after the first weeks "excitement?"
Traffic is horrendous as usual with this time of year. Lots of stuff getting close to being back to normal. Walmart's finally open to 10:00 again at least although not 24 hours yet. Football this week I believe for the pioneers. Other than that not a lot.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
@wrenhal - How's things going in Stillwater? Orderly these days with the students back in school after the first weeks "excitement?"
Oh and to avoid all the mask stuff I pulled my elementary kids out and we're homeschooling them because we did not like that virtual option of spending four to five hours a day on the computer with busy work.

Oct 1, 2006
USA
www.yahoo.com
Tried Firo a couple of times in the last week. It is delicious! I had the Chicken-Zini, which is more like a sandwich and the Carne pizza. The amount of combinations you can create with a pizza there is wild. Looking forward to diving into that next time. Owner is super nice and excited to be in Stillwater.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Whats being built next to Del Taco?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I’ve heard it’ll be a harbor freight, but that could be going in over by Locke Supply.
Too small for harbor freight. I've heard another Starbucks. Not sure though as I also heard someone say the next Starbucks will go on the west side of town.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Whats being built next to Del Taco?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It's a new car wash, and yes a new Starbuck's is planned for the west side of town in front of the old University Inn & Suites.
That is a bad location. Hard enough to turn into pizza hut when I need to.