City of Stillwater thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Is that where Mexico Joes started out?
Back in the 80s there was an arcade, Ballys. Used to see Rusty Hilger in there all the time. There was also a bar on the back side, Judges. They had this contest, if you drink a pitcher in under a minute you got your picture on the wall. If you were one of the 9 fastest you were in the Supreme Court. I was in the Supreme Court.

olderschool

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2009
Back in the 80s there was an arcade, Ballys. Used to see Rusty Hilger in there all the time. There was also a bar on the back side, Judges. They had this contest, if you drink a pitcher in under a minute you got your picture on the wall. If you were one of the 9 fastest you were in the Supreme Court. I was in the Supreme Court.
Impressive!

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What happened to Advanced Autoparts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I just went by one day and saw a sign that it was their last day of business. I don't know if they were a corona victim or what.
I never asked them why but they were supposedly closing several locations. I want to say it was early on in the Covid thing so I don't think that was the culprit.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

naffigator

I am SuperKing!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 2, 2008
In a burnin' ring of fire.
Most importantly...Pizza Shuttle was in there! I think you could get a pizza there for $2.00 bucks in the mid 90’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I managed Pizza Shuttle and made the move from Main St to Cowboy Mall (without losing an hour of business). In the five years I worked there the cheapest pizza was a 10" cheese pizza which was $3.75 when I first started working there and I think it was up to $4.25 when we made the move to Cowboy Mall. It came with a free drink though.

DemBoys

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
I managed Pizza Shuttle and made the move from Main St to Cowboy Mall (without losing an hour of business). In the five years I worked there the cheapest pizza was a 10" cheese pizza which was $3.75 when I first started working there and I think it was up to $4.25 when we made the move to Cowboy Mall. It came with a free drink though.
Coupons from the O’Colly