City of Stillwater thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Marcos Pizza is closed but Pizza Inn should be open soon. Old school bagel is moving to the Strip
I guess it really comes down to location & management, with regard to some of these franchises succeeding or failing.

Marco's is a head scratcher for me & why it didn't work in Stillwater. Of course, I said the same thing about Ron's Hamburgers & Johnnie's. Both franchises had big followings in the Tulsa & OKC markets, but apparently not enough from the students who wound up in Stillwater.

As for Pizza Inn, I can't even recall the last one I saw.
There is a pizza inn in ponca if I remember correctly. And Ron's is open again.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Yep, didn't know if it was public yet. With few buying books these days, most of their revenue is merchandise. Too much value in the location not to do something else with it.
Don't know people in Risk & Property Mgmt. @osu any more, but I'd be curious how interested the university is in expanding the footprint that far east to Husband Street?