City of Stillwater thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
BTW, my wife sent me a frantic text last week saying Sam's had cases of beer for $5. Don't know how accurate that is because I left work and drove straight there, and they were sold out.

To anyone out there, if you're one of the dickheads who hauled off flatbeds of the cheap beer, thanks a lot.
I'm thinking she should have done more loading of the cart and less texting on the phone.:thumbup:

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Considering that about 20% of the streets in Stillwater have been closed temporarily this summer for street repairs, I find the pothole complaints to be kind of silly. As for the smart car? That thing shouldn't be on the streets anyway.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Considering that about 20% of the streets in Stillwater have been closed temporarily this summer for street repairs, I find the pothole complaints to be kind of silly. As for the smart car? That thing shouldn't be on the streets anyway.
I just about veered off of I35 a few years back when a Smart car passed me doing about 85. Would there be anything left of you after an accident in one of those on the highway???

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Looks like I'm blocking/ignoring another 'one trick pony' on this board. Pretty sad when someone won't engage in any debate even when people try. They just babble on and on to read their own drivel.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

naffigator

I am SuperKing!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 2, 2008
In a burnin' ring of fire.
Looks like I'm blocking/ignoring another 'one trick pony' on this board. Pretty sad when someone won't engage in any debate even when people try. They just babble on and on to read their own drivel.

And what exactly does he think complaining over and over on this board will do to fix the potholes? Maybe we should form an Orange Power pothole repair team and get to work.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I couldn't stop and take a picture but y'all can look them up. There are now Lime scooters in Stillwater.
these are just like the Bird scooters just white and green and they have a lot of lights on them usually from what I've seen in Oklahoma City.

Feb 2, 2008
I couldn't stop and take a picture but y'all can look them up. There are now Lime scooters in Stillwater.
these are just like the Bird scooters just white and green and they have a lot of lights on them usually from what I've seen in Oklahoma City.

And they're 15 cents a minute. Bird scooters are 20 cents.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater

That's what I surely saw parked on the sidewalk by Sprouts.