City of Stillwater thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2011
Blue Spruce is opening on Friday night. It's a gelato/pour over coffee/specialty grilled cheese shop on the south side of the shopping center on Lakeview and Perkins. It's going to be really cool! Don't have a link right now but they're on facebook.
I am pretty excited about the grilled cheese!

PrincetonPoke23

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Blue Spruce is opening on Friday night. It's a gelato/pour over coffee/specialty grilled cheese shop on the south side of the shopping center on Lakeview and Perkins. It's going to be really cool! Don't have a link right now but they're on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/bluespruce2012?fref=ts
Wow this place looks great. Good to see Stillwater stepping it up with places like this.

swamppoke

ole 3 putt.
A/V Subscriber
Feb 11, 2004
The Sand Shaker
I'm not for sure- I found it on twitter I believe Josh Fields is half owner of this place. I'm hoping its better than Jimmy Johns. Anything is better than that place imo.
Firehouse Subs originated in Jacksonville, FL around 10-15 years ago or so. Not as cheap as a Subway, but waaayy better.

Sep 15, 2006
Just heard about it and already looking forward to the Blue Spruce. Aspen is good (and good local folks running it) but their black coffee presentation (not beans but serving it in warmers) is pretty lame and just got a major shot across the bow. And not just because they're practically next door. Wow. That will be awkward.

NMcowboy

Its like old Mexico...but newer!
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
Wichita, KS
I miss Stillwater. Seems like its been a lifetime since I've been to that beautiful sweet piece of heaven on earth. :(

Nov 14, 2007
You will love Jimmy's egg for breakfast meals. Baja omelette, home fries and raisin toast to take home. You take the toast home cause you share a stack of the best pancakes you have ever had with butter and hot syrup. You are maybe hungry again about ten pm.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Since they repopened on the 7th, yes.
Ughhhh... Why the hell would they remodel? The inside made you feel like you were in a 5 star restaurant when you walked inside in comparison to the way the outside looks. I didn't even know they had closed to remodel. I'll have to try it but I'm gonna be pissed if my favorite restaurant in town's food has completely changed. :mad: