Chuba's 18 scoring runs....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
That’s the reason you never stop giving him the ball no matter what defense they are in. He probably starts chomping at the bit when he sees an 8 man box
The key to those runs, obviously aside from Chuba's speed, was the linemen getting to the second level to block. After that, he gone. On both of those plays I started waving once he got past the linebackers.

Where's our "get away from the cops speed" announcer when you need him?

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
That’s the reason you never stop giving him the ball no matter what defense they are in. He probably starts chomping at the bit when he sees an 8 man box
The key to those runs, obviously aside from Chuba's speed, was the linemen getting to the second level to block. After that, he gone. On both of those plays I started waving once he got past the linebackers.

Where's our "get away from the cops speed" announcer when you need him?
I gues you need to play your safeties back to prevent 92 yard runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
They also mentioned on the post game that they believed it was the first time ANYONE had rushed for 200+ yards against a Gary Patterson coached TCU team in Big-12 play. TCU joined the Big-12 in 2012.

Think about the Big-12 running backs the last 8 seasons who couldn't do what Chuba did Saturday. Amazing...
Actually that is the first time anyone has gone over 200 yards as a single person against Patterson in his coaching career.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk