Chuba vs Last 4 RBs to win Heisman

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 4, 2019
Colorado
Chuba got some Heisman props on ESPN's college football show for his outstanding game, but also because several frontrunners were on bye. I think the best we can hope for is that he gets a ticket to NY this year, and that sets him up for next year's Heisman when we win the Big XII 'ship. (please come back Chuba)

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Chuba would need a signature moment, like leading us to a victory against OU with a stellar rushing performance. To win the Heisman you have to be the best player on one of the best teams or do something thats rarely accomplished.
How about the first rusher to get over 200 yards against a Gary Patterson defense. The longest single rush against him since 1993.
To me, THAT is a Heisman moment. To do something no one has done.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jan 31, 2012
How about the first rusher to get over 200 yards against a Gary Patterson defense. The longest single rush against him since 1993.
To me, THAT is a Heisman moment. To do something no one has done.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
lol im talking about on a national scale. He doesn't have a heisman moment and there have been players with more rushing yards recently that didnt get envited to NY. Is a Gary Patterson defense supposed to register on a national scale?

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
lol im talking about on a national scale. He doesn't have a heisman moment and there have been players with more rushing yards recently that didnt get envited to NY. Is a Gary Patterson defense supposed to register on a national scale?
Hubbard had 296 yards vs the team that just beat the goons...the most in 2 decades against them.
Hubbard had over 200 yards for the first time ever against a Patterson defense.
Hubbard has four 200 yard games with 3 games left even with a game where he barely played
Hubbard has over 1,600 yards with at least four games to go!
His only subpar game was against our worst opponent and that was because he barely played. Gundy plays him and he has another 150 yards on his currently insane total.

He's having a season of Heisman moments...keep it up and IMHO he's there. Slow down or lose to someone besides ou and he's out...somehow win out including ou and he's in NYC and maybe wins it.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Chuba would need a signature moment, like leading us to a victory against OU with a stellar rushing performance. To win the Heisman you have to be the best player on one of the best teams or do something thats rarely accomplished.
If Chuba has the moment his next signature moment will be running over Baylor for the big xii championship

Jan 31, 2012
Hubbard had 296 yards vs the team that just beat the goons...the most in 2 decades against them.
Hubbard had over 200 yards for the first time ever against a Patterson defense.
Hubbard has four 200 yard games with 3 games left even with a game where he barely played
Hubbard has over 1,600 yards with at least four games to go!
His only subpar game was against our worst opponent and that was because he barely played. Gundy plays him and he has another 150 yards on his currently insane total.

He's having a season of Heisman moments...keep it up and IMHO he's there. Slow down or lose to someone besides ou and he's out...somehow win out including ou and he's in NYC and maybe wins it.
Jonathan Taylor rushed for around 2200 yards last season with multiple 200yd games and a 300+ yard game and didnt get invited. I think what Chuba is doing is awesome, but I dont think hes getting snubbed

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Jonathan Taylor rushed for around 2200 yards last season with multiple 200yd games and a 300+ yard game and didnt get invited. I think what Chuba is doing is awesome, but I dont think hes getting snubbed
well opinions are like a-holes...everyone has one. I think all Running backs have been getting snubbed for several years now.

Sep 9, 2013
There's 1 less competitor. CY of Ohio State got caught taking money from an agent.
I'll laugh my ass off if the BIG's OSU has to forfeit games and is shut out of the CFP.