Chu Ba !!! ??

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 14, 2010
This is called Momentum!

I'm so hapoy for Dunn

There is 0 reason why he can't be wildly successful at OC, then transition into becoming our next Head Coach.

This is a good day for OSU Football

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Good decision! Glad he didn't listen to all the smartypants in this thread that said he'd gain nothing from coming back.
Seems a bit premature to gloat. He hasn’t gained anything yet by coming back. If he moves into the top two rounds next year, gloat away. I hope that happens. I suspect if he gets injured or something weird happens and he doesn’t get drafted, you won’t be on here admitting you were wrong.

Nov 14, 2010
Dumn is a guy that strikes me as a someone who could be a lifer here as long as he is taken care of.

It's so gratifying to see him get his due and so exciting to think what he can do for this program in the role he is in now.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Seems a bit premature to gloat. He hasn’t gained anything yet by coming back. If he moves into the top two rounds next year, gloat away. I hope that happens. I suspect if he gets injured or something weird happens and he doesn’t get drafted, you won’t be on here admitting you were wrong.
Damn, struck a nerve with you apparently. LOL

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
It’s f*cking gross that people like you would rather be right than happy for a program that you say you’re a fan of.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Damn, struck a nerve with you apparently. LOL
Condescending assholes have that effect on me.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Condescending assholes have that effect on me.
Man you really seem mad about my "smartypants" comment. It was joke because of the several days this thread was nothing but arguing back and forth of should he or shouldn't he. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Not sure why you'd take it so personally. Especially since you only had one post in this thread before Chuba announced. Having a bad day or something? Take a deep breath.