Chu Ba !!! ??

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
This is not in reference to Chuba, since he is not borderline NFL.

I think Stewart is the lesson for all borderline NFL players in college. Leaves after an injury year with a deep WR class in the draft. Gets hurt again and done.

Then you have Chris Lacy. Someone that was under-used (my opinion) and stuck it out. The limited plays he had were enough for NFL teams to bring him in and take a chance. He has bounced around from practice squad to active roster for two years. Not bad for being 5th in Rec (WR/TE) and 6th in Yards (WR/TE) as a Senior at OSU.

Dec 17, 2011
Randall became a nut case, but you think if he had stayed for his Sr year he would have gone higher than his 5th round ?

Johnson and Stewart sure they didn’t get drafted at all.
I think he would have gone higher than the 5th round. I cant remember the RB class after him, but given what we would have on offense the next year it would have helped him out. We were pretty deep on each position the next year. Could have won the Big 12 with him maybe and gone to a BCS game. Given his JR year we were down and he didnt get much recognition because of it, now we play the "what if" game, where what if we did succeed with him as a top 10 maybe top 5 team, I would bet he goes higher because of that.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
As another poster stated earlier, maybe he is waiting to announce his return this Monday, Jan 13th.

If he does that, then millions of fans that are watching the College Playoff Finals (LSU-Clemson) will be seeing a sports crawler at the bottom of the screen stating he will be returning. :thumbup: :)

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
As another poster stated earlier, maybe he is waiting to announce his return this Monday, Jan 13th.

If he does that, then millions of fans that are watching the College Playoff Finals (LSU-Clemson) will be seeing a sports crawler at the bottom of the screen stating he will be returning. :)
Exactly what I was thinking. He's PROBABLY gonna go on with Gundy during halftime of the coaches show. Right? RIGHT!?!?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Dec 13, 2005
Tempe, Arizona
I think he’s staying and announcing right before the NC game. Great pub and like others have said. It will be on the ribbon during the game. No reason to announce he is going to the NFL right before the NC game. Doesn’t really matter when he says he’s going to the NFL. Staying however. That timing can be calculated.

But hell what do I know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk