Christian Leaders To Jeff Sessions: The Bible Does Not Justify Separating Families

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 22, 2005
Behind Enemy Lines
POINTS TO PONDER:
<><>A common Third world practice is to claim children that are not theirs in order to increase the gravy train haul....especially the EITC checks.
<><> There's instances of border-crossers passing children back and forth for monetary gain.
<><> Sometimes the border jumpers claim children "back home" who do not even exist on EITC forms.
<><>The "parents" jumping the border may by anything but the ones who sired those children.....could even be traffickers, maybe pedophile pimps.
=============================================
AND THIS: THE GOVT OF MEXICO CONSIDERS MEXICANS ON US SOIL TO BE MEXICAN CITIZENS SUBJECT TO THE GOVT OF MEXICO
A sworn affidavit by Mexico's Consul General to a Texas court asserts that Mexico's official govt policy is to encourage its poor people to migrate here illegally in order to access our generous welfare system. The Mexican consul's sworn testimony asserts: "My responsibilities in this position include protecting the rights and promoting the interests of my fellow Mexican nationals, and, that the main responsibility of consulates is to provide services, assistance, and protection to Mexican nationals abroad." A footnote states that Mexican nationality is granted to children born abroad of a Mexican born parent. IOW, anchor babies born in the US retain parents Mexican nationality.
==========================================
Ergo, illegals have two governments looking after their interests.....our govt subsidizing them, and the Mexican govt making sure they collect.
Its time the US govt look after the interests of American citizens.

May 22, 2005
Behind Enemy Lines
Illegals have broken the law, just like a bank robber has broken the law. When a bank robber is convicted and sent to prison, are we required to mourn their separation from their children? Perhaps we should not incarcerate people so there is no family ‘separation’.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
Australia
Illegals have broken the law, just like a bank robber has broken the law. When a bank robber is convicted and sent to prison, are we required to mourn their separation from their children? Perhaps we should not incarcerate people so there is no family ‘separation’.
Bank robbing is s felony. Crossing a border is a misdemeanor.
Make the comparison appropriate. This is not bank robbery. This is catching someone for public intoxication or trespassing and locking them up for extended time and taking their children across state lines with no way to contact them and enclosing them without human touch. It is not anything like what you are saying.

And as I said before, the people that hire illegals have broken the law. Why aren't we ripping the children out of the arms of Walmart, Target, meat packers and all the other company's executive that commit this crime?

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
And as I said before, the people that hire illegals have broken the law. Why aren't we ripping the children out of the arms of Walmart, Target, meat packers and all the other company's executive that commit this crime?
And mow my own lawn?? Pfffffffffft.

Back on topic, Sessions is an idiot for trying to justify law through scripture.

Last edited:

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Dems are always wringing their hands and using the tired old mantra "but the children", except when they burn a few to death in Waco. I guess not separating them from their parents was the humane thing to do.

Dem compassion knows no bounds around election time. :rolleyes:

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
A/V Subscriber
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
They are of course making the Trump administration take the fall for Obama era policies.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Dems are always wringing their hands and using the tired old mantra "but the children", except when they burn a few to death in Waco. I guess not separating them from their parents was the humane thing to do.

Dem compassion knows no bounds around election time. :rolleyes:
Please show me where it's been proven that all of law enforcement involved in the Waco tragedy were Democrats. Were all of the Dividians radical right wing evangelical 2nd amendment loving Republicans?

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Please show me where it's been proven that all of law enforcement involved in the Waco tragedy were Democrats. Were all of the Dividians radical right wing evangelical 2nd amendment loving Republicans?
The buck stops in the White House. It was Clinton's FBI. Just like it was his DOJ was responsible for tearing Elian Gonzales from his father's arms at gunpoint. Just like the dems put Japanese American citizens in a concentration camp. Etc, etc, etc. Suddenly at election time the dems find their humanity? Nope, just some talking points because they need them badly since they're totally bankrupt of ideas.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
So using your "logic" the G.W.Bush administration were terrorist since 911 happened on his watch and he didn't do anything to stop it, and all Republicans are responsible for war crimes? Torture? You paint with a wild brush.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
So using your "logic" the G.W.Bush administration were terrorist since 911 happened on his watch and he didn't do anything to stop it, and all Republicans are responsible for war crimes? Torture? You paint with a wild brush.
That's a stupid analogy and you know it... You're better than that...

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Using your total lack of understanding of the chain of command, Bush didn't order the attack on 911. Clinton was briefed on the Waco operation start to finish and did nothing to stop it.

I understand how it's easy for a dem to not be able to take responsibility for the actions/platform of their party. It's been going on since they formed the Klan and the Jim Crow laws. I'm sure both were just misunderstandings of the party of the children. :derp:

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Using your total lack of understanding of the chain of command, Bush didn't order the attack on 911. Clinton was briefed on the Waco operation start to finish and did nothing to stop it.

I understand how it's easy for a dem to not be able to take responsibility for the actions/platform of their party. It's been going on since they formed the Klan and the Jim Crow laws. I'm sure both were just misunderstandings of the party of the children. :derp:
Forgive me for forgetting that God is on the Republican side always and that bodies of water are nothing for a Republican stepper like the sanctimonious self you portray.

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

The main complaint about Waco was that David K was a pedophile and having sex with minor girls who had no choice due to their circumstances in the cult (true)...since Clinton was also having sex with girls 1/2 his age, I don't think he thought it was that big of a deal...Until it became a political football anyway. :derp:

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The main complaint about Waco was that David K was a pedophile and having sex with minor girls who had no choice due to their circumstances in the cult (true)...since Clinton was also having sex with girls 1/2 his age, I don't think he thought it was that big of a deal...Until it became a political football anyway. :derp:
I'd be careful of pointing out past presidential hypocrisy , there's a whole boat load of whataboutism that could be brought up with this one.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Forgive me for forgetting that God is on the Republican side always and that bodies of water are nothing for a Republican stepper like the sanctimonious self you portray.
The facts represent themselves and have little to do with either sanctimony or God. I'm not a republican and didn't vote for Trump. Just a casual observation, I don't think either party has had much to do with God lately judging by what I've seen. Have you?