Chris Harris

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 23, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Sorry if this is already common knowledge and I am just out of touch.

What is up with Chris Harris? Is he hurt? I saw that he was wearing a leg brace earlier in the year in practice? Redshirt?

Dec 17, 2011
Sorry if this is already common knowledge and I am just out of touch.

What is up with Chris Harris? Is he hurt? I saw that he was wearing a leg brace earlier in the year in practice? Redshirt?
He probably will use the covid free year thing at this point. It will be good for him and the team to develop some more.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Harris is wearing a knee brace because he tore his ACL last year. There were also reports a few weeks ago that he had COVID-19. I'm not sure if he's sitting out this year or if he's just be behind the curve because of all the things he's had to deal with. Hopefully he doesn't have any lingering issues after knee surgery.

https://www.ocolly.com/sports/harri...cle_911cc844-10c0-11eb-8d1c-e70029959252.html
View attachment 88095
That article is from Oct.17th. Harris appeared to at least tweak the knee again in one of the early road games (easily seen on tv), maybe worse. He hasn't played since and there has been no official word on his condition. My comments and all others are speculation, but I thought it looked bad on tv and I know he was not moving well at all before the tcu game.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
That article is from Oct.17th. Harris appeared to at least tweak the knee again in one of the early road games (easily seen on tv), maybe worse. He hasn't played since and there has been no official word on his condition. My comments and all others are speculation, but I thought it looked bad on tv and I know he was not moving well at all before the tcu game.
That is what I also remember. OSU was coming back on defense and he kind of awkwardly locked his knee around the 3pt line when he turned and went to guard a player. There was a whistle within a few seconds of that and he never returned.

First game of the season @UTA