China infiltrates US – Hunter Biden, other examples show extent of the problem

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Actually private citizens can do whatever they want from a business standpoint. It is people in government positions that have legal restrictions.

Let me know where anyone has accused Eric Trump of treason for doing business deals with his Daddie's connections.
Eric Trumps business dealings didn't perfectly coincide with his father's term in office and will continue after his father leaves office.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Actually private citizens can do whatever they want from a business standpoint. It is people in government positions that have legal restrictions.

Let me know where anyone has accused Eric Trump of treason for doing business deals with his Daddie's connections.
Trump helped Chinese businessman Ye Jianming negotiate a deal for Ye's company CEFC China Energy to make a $40 million investment in a liquefied natural gas project at Monkey Island, Louisiana. Ye gifted Trump a 2.8 carat diamond, which Trump said he gave away. Trump agreed to legally represent Ye's deputy, Patrick Ho, for investigations in the United States. Ho was eventually arrested and jailed in the U.S. for bribery. In 2018, the CEFC deal collapsed after Ye was detained in China, reportedly for corruption.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Eric Trumps business dealings didn't perfectly coincide with his father's term in office and will continue after his father leaves office.
You got em now! Send out the warrants. They used business expense accounts for business expenses. What more could they possibly need? They are doing business off his father's connections! This is huge unprecedented stuff here!