Charles Crawford

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 18, 2020
US
Such a beautiful tribute to my big brother!!! I am proud to introduce my self as Charles' baby sister, Nicole. Thank you all for remembering Charles and sharing his story. Rest well Douglas!!! We miss you!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
"My lil sister could have run through the holes"

Charles quoted after his big performance against Arizona State in dishing the praises and the credits to his OLs.

I was impressed hearing from a person whom I witnessed being thrown out off the Annex basketball court for arrogantly keep dunking when warned multiple times. He was always competitive and stubborn sometimes as I noticed....but humble and helpful as I noticed while he was working at IGA Grocery Store (I guess now is the Annex Library?) next to the First Bank or something? that now is the oSu purchasing office.
Lol... Charles always said I was built like a Lineman (due to my wide shoulders)... Charles was a hot mess but you could not help but love him. I really miss my big brother. You all have no idea what it means to me to read your comments. Ty all again!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk