Chances we’ll get to a bowl

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
It probably doesn’t Change it much. It’s not like Gundy is out there knocking down doors to seal a top 25 class. It’s Lax... gundy will go find under the radar 2 star that just got his 2nd offer from brown university. He gets paid 5 million a year to produce top 40 classes.
I couldn't agree more.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
IF we do get in one, I would say the Liberty Bowl, which I believe is the lowest one the Big 12 can get into (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Jun 12, 2007
IF we do get in one, I would say the Liberty Bowl, which I believe is the lowest one the Big 12 can get into (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
Liberty Bowl is 5th out of 7th in the Big 12 tie ins. The Cactus Bowl is 6th which by the way is called Cheez-It Bowl and in the 7th position is the Armed Forces Bowl which was called the Heart of Dallas Bowl. If we make it to the Liberty Bowl, I will be estatic.

Nov 28, 2008
The most disturbing thing is the coaches and insiders all say "no reason to push the panic button", as if this season is some pick-up game in Rochester.

"WHO are we playin' CORNDOG?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3j-8iMi6s

But I still think we can get to 6 which means..... Liberty Bowl. See you for some GREAT bbq, potato salad and vanilla wafer pudding at Central BBQ. It's next to the Lorraine Hotel downtown.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Change our OL blocking scheme and secondary coverage, I’ll say 50% chance.

Change nothing, 0%.

Oct 30, 2007
I think of our bowl streak under Coach Gundy kind of like Kansas winning the league in basketball. I'll bet on it happening until proven otherwise.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
The most disturbing thing is the coaches and insiders all say "no reason to push the panic button", as if this season is some pick-up game in Rochester.

"WHO are we playin' CORNDOG?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3j-8iMi6s

But I still think we can get to 6 which means..... Liberty Bowl. See you for some GREAT bbq, potato salad and vanilla wafer pudding at Central BBQ. It's next to the Lorraine Hotel downtown.
I live in Memphis, about slightly less than a mile from that Central BBQ you speak of. I love it here.

The only reason I'd go to the Liberty Bowl, if OSU made it, is because it would be convenient. :closed: