CFN Ok State vs Texas prediction

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
I think that if there was an earthquake that opened the earth an swallowed the entire Texas defensive unit, we will be able to score--that is unless OCMY keeps calling for deep passes and corn dog keeps missing the receivers.

Jul 8, 2006
norman
I think that if there was an earthquake that opened the earth an swallowed the entire Texas defensive unit, we will be able to score--that is unless OCMY keeps calling for deep passes and corn dog keeps missing the receivers.
He's not accurate. No screen passes, square outs, or slants would help him out but our brainless OC hasn't figured this out. Get the leggos back out.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Not sure the Cowboys will even score...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He's not accurate. No screen passes, square outs, or slants would help him out but our brainless OC hasn't figured this out. Get the leggos back out.
Care you revise or retract your statements?