CFN Ok State vs Texas prediction

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 13, 2003
Austin, TX
Texas blows us out big time. Gundy still trying to fit square peg in round hole. MY scared to death to throw ball in middle of field. Jim Knowles defensive scheme totally screwed by Gundy telling him prevent the big plays, let's play prevent!

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
They still have a lot of holes but are on the upswing. Don't see how we are going from losing to yet another backup QB at a bottom-dweller to magically and suddenly putting together a solid home performance against a team that appears to be on the rise. They have some very, very good, fast and tall receivers, a better than decent running back and OL and if Ehligner is healthy they could run up 50+.

Jul 8, 2006
norman
With their predictions history, I'd take Texas. Screw the points. The only way we win is if something so awe inspiring happens to take over the game.
I've been all over Gundy and Corn Dog ineptitude for weeks. I'm just not sold on Texas. CFN picks with 3.5 ats certainty were 9-1 last week so they're not clueless

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I'd have to take the easy money on Tejas. But everyone is so intent on blaming all our troubles on Corndog, I really hope he starts and leads us to a huge victory. Gundy may not be sticking with Cornelius out of pure stubbornness, but at this point I am.

We have a (good) surprise in us sometime this season. I don't think it's this weekend.

Sep 29, 2006
Texas blows us out big time. Gundy still trying to fit square peg in round hole. MY scared to death to throw ball in middle of field. Jim Knowles defensive scheme totally screwed by Gundy telling him prevent the big plays, let's play prevent!
This is spot on, I’ve thought all along the defensive issues are all Gundy nutting Knowles telling him “I don’t care if they score 70, just don’t get beat deep” every defense under Gundy has ultimately looked the same regardless of the DC.

Sep 17, 2015
Tulsa, Ok
read this forum a lot and have never posted. vegas isn't stupid. honest, after how we have played I am surprised the line is not plus 7 and that includes the 3 pt home advantage if we are losing at half their has to be a change at QB!