Can't believe it's over...been a wild ride...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
No one cares about the Camping World bowl. Or the Russell Athletic Bowl. It was a pretty stupid joke. Either that or you just have much lower expectations. If you end up in that bowl then your season is shot anyway. It doesn’t make a shit if you win or lose it. It’s not going to help you either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of that is true.....:derp:

Come on man, we have some good conversation normally, and you're going to ruin it with that rubbish? 0U has made the playoffs twice, yeah great. since 2011, two schools from Oklahoma have made the "semi" 3 times, OSU just didn't have the luxury to play another game.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
We left with a third straight Big 12 championship. Played their asses off in the Rose Bowl playoff. Despite losing... picked up a 5 Star corner, 4 star DE/OLB and a contested 4 Star LB.

Long story short... it’s always better to lose a huge game than it is to win a shitty one.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, I wondered how long it would take typical dumbass on this one. The only people that think this are LOSERS!

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
All of that is true.....:derp:

Come on man, we have some good conversation normally, and you're going to ruin it with that rubbish? 0U has made the playoffs twice, yeah great. since 2011, two schools from Oklahoma have made the "semi" 3 times, OSU just didn't have the luxury to play another game.
You can’t makeup playoffs. You guys played in a big bowl game that one time. Yeah. But it wasn’t playoffs.

You’re the one talking about marshmallows like the Camping World bowl is an actual accomplishment in the landscape of college football.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
You can’t makeup playoffs. You guys played in a big bowl game that one time. Yeah. But it wasn’t playoffs.

You’re the one talking about marshmallows like the Camping World bowl is an actual accomplishment in the landscape of college football.

Remind when I bragged about the accomplishment? All I mentioned is we left as winners when we were there.... 0U didn’t.

We lost plenty of big games too if you wanna brag about Ls.

Convenient to ignore those!

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

It was enough to get us to #14 and that's after 3 losses. Pussies like you are happy with big game bob handing the same loser mentality to big game log. Pooooooooooooooooooor sooner.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Remind when I bragged about the accomplishment? All I mentioned is we left as winners when we were there.... 0U didn’t.

We lost plenty of big games too if you wanna brag about Ls.

Convenient to ignore those!
I wasn’t bragging about anything. Just offered a retort to you puffing out your chest about the Camping bowl

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Where is ganja punk? Must be on that never ending fishing trip with typical dumbass. Thanks for showing up for the big 12, at least nobody was disappointed...that mattered.