Can't believe it's over...been a wild ride...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Hard to disagree there. Honestly though, even with Mike’s misgivings, that game should’ve been won. Had Lincoln came out with his hair on fire like he did in the first half, that game would’ve been put away.

There was a ton of busts where guys were not where they were supposed to be. Those busts ended up in long touchdown runs thanks to Georgia’s potent rushing offense. It’s sad that they never really bled a drive or strung one together. They either got stuffed and punted or busted off a huge td.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most of the time it was because Murray bit on motion or just misdirection and was way out of position. They rattled off 20+ yard runs almost every time he did that. He's young and may get better but he cost your defense a lot of yards.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Most of the time it was because Murray bit on motion or just misdirection and was way out of position. They rattled off 20+ yard runs almost every time he did that. He's young and may get better but he cost your defense a lot of yards.
Yup. He definitely played like a true freshman at times. That was supposed to be Tay Evans in that spot. He had a career ending injury.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
There's the ol pink hat we know and love...good job o2u. typical, a joke is responded to with a female body part, that's original. Back to the subject.....If GA beats Bama, I might admit the right team won the Roses, but I am not there yet.
Hey girl, only one team won the Roses and it wasn't yours. What a shocker...a gooner who can't accept a loss no matter what the score says. typical is a gal's body part so that is nothing more than a factual statement...oh, that's right...you can't accept facts unless they run your way. poor sooner

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Hey girl, only one team won the Roses and it wasn't yours. What a shocker...a gooner who can't accept a loss no matter what the score says. typical is a gal's body part so that is nothing more than a factual statement...oh, that's right...you can't accept facts unless they run your way. poor sooner
Nah, just laughing at your continuous use of one body part, too funny!:facepalm:There are probably other witty words you can come up with if you do some research.
I am thinking GA's D will step up, keeping it close, but Bama pulls it out in the end.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
At least we left with marshmellows at our campout... you guys left with soggy leftover hotdog buns and a swift kick in the nuts when you were there!

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
Rudolph would start right away in Buffalo. Tyrod is terrible.

Man, I sure hope he doesn't go to that god forsaken place. Bills organization has been a dumpster fire since Jim Kelly left.

Best scenario for Rudolph is to ride pine and carry the clipboard behind a Rothleisburger, Brees, Rivers until they say enough is enough. I would say Brady, but the accusations of Brady's insecurity makes me second guess that... at least that's what I'd want for ol Rudy.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
At least we left with marshmellows at our campout... you guys left with soggy leftover hotdog buns and a swift kick in the nuts when you were there!
We left with a third straight Big 12 championship. Played their asses off in the Rose Bowl playoff. Despite losing... picked up a 5 Star corner, 4 star DE/OLB and a contested 4 Star LB.

Long story short... it’s always better to lose a huge game than it is to win a shitty one.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
We left with a third straight Big 12 championship. Played their asses off in the Rose Bowl playoff. Despite losing... picked up a 5 Star corner, 4 star DE/OLB and a contested 4 Star LB.

Long story short... it’s always better to lose a huge game than it is to win a shitty one.

Humble yourself! I was talking about the camping world bowl where you guys got your nuts kicked in your throat.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
It was about bowl outcome. My response wasn’t off topic at all. It’s all about how seasons ended up.

You mentioned about our camping out in the backyard bowl, cute... ok. And how we got marshmellows and whatnot, cute again... and you were pounding your chest about how Rose bowl participants get 18M. Noted.

I posted... at least we got marshmellows at our camping world bowl and when 0U attended, they got soggy hotdog buns and a swift kick in the nuts. (40 - 6)

So I was comparing the bowl outcomes from when OSU went and when 0U went. I guess it was the Russell Athletic Bowl then, so instead I guess it was a jockstrap with fumundacheese and a swift kick in the nuts?

Go back and read what I replied too man. Get with the program, shit.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You mentioned about our camping out in the backyard bowl, cute... ok. And how we got marshmellows and whatnot, cute again... and you were pounding your chest about how Rose bowl participants get 18M. Noted.

I posted... at least we got marshmellows at our camping world bowl and when 0U attended, they got soggy hotdog buns and a swift kick in the nuts. (40 - 6)

So I was comparing the bowl outcomes from when OSU went and when 0U went. I guess it was the Russell Athletic Bowl then, so instead I guess it was a jockstrap with fumundacheese and a swift kick in the nuts?

No one cares about the Camping World bowl. Or the Russell Athletic Bowl. It was a pretty stupid joke. Either that or you just have much lower expectations. If you end up in that bowl then your season is shot anyway. It doesn’t make a shit if you win or lose it. It’s not going to help you either way.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

No one cares about the Camping World bowl. Or the Russell Athletic Bowl. It was a pretty stupid joke. Either that or you just have much lower expectations. If you end up in that bowl then your season is shot anyway. It doesn’t make a shit if you win or lose it. It’s not going to help you either way.

Dec 11, 2011

Just cause you couldn't make either of your half-court attempts at the basketball game last night against Tech, doesn't mean you gotta come here & get all salty.
Probably should've kept the shirt on though; that clip on ESPN this morning... :ohmy: